Chapter 4: The kiss!?

I feel like everytime I wake up I always have to expect something to happen when I wake up just like this monday morning, did I mention I hate Mondays.

earlier today......

I was washing my hair with the best shampoo from paris, and can I tell you that I love their shampoo I does miracles to my natural waves in my hair I mean if you look at the pictures of me when I was younger you would see my puffy black hair it was always a mess till the day my mom bought me my first shampoo company and I picked the best shampoo and it was selected the best shampoo in the world ahh..the days.

After washing my hair with magic shampoo I went to my closet to pick out my outfit of the day to tell you the truth I don't want to be a princess or the queen I want to be a fashion designer it's been a dream of mine I've always had a connection with clothes and drawings it was so...abnormal but normal at the same time.

I decided to go pretty but my age with a touch of aztec, so I picked a sleeveless denim shirt with some aztec black and white pattern jeggings with colorful high top sneakers with a hidden wedge grabbed my gloden necklace with my name on it put my hair on a messy bun hair sprayed it and put a cute black bow to the side of the bun.

once that was done it was time for makeup so I got my makeup box that had every single makeup tool and foundation eye shadow that you could dream of.

I got my eyeliner and and quickly put it on my whatever that thingy is called also on my waterline and then put some foundation and concealer then went for some light eyeshadow the color beige brownwith some shimmer and some blush to make me look alive with a rosy pink lipstick I was going for a matte look you know the one michelle phan was talking about yeah that one.

Now my outfit was done and complete, so I can go to school now usally I don't eat breakfast I just eat and apple and drink some milk and that was done though I rarely go running only when I feel to let out steam.

I ate what I said I would eat so I put my books in my bag and left, you see usally I walk to school when my damn brother and sister won't wait so I usally spend time alone but I actually liked it but when I was little no one ever had time for me, so I had to play with the maids of the house or should I say castle that was when we lived in Guernsey and when I was 14 we moved here.

I was now in the front doors of this so called school and may I say that this is not the best school I've ever been to but it's okay I mean I like it kind of.

As I was walking to my locker I heard some one call my name but no one ever calls for me I just wasn't popular but nor was I a "loser" you could say I was in the middle and that is how I liked it.

then someone slammed someone near my locker that gave me a real fright, then I noticed who it was, the one and only jock of my school bullying the "losers", this is what I was tired of bullying in general.

"Hey idiot, leave the kid alone!" I yelled at the jock I call him jock cause I don't like his name.

he dropped the kid that looked like a freshman and came over to me, 'shit!' I said in my head but didn't want to show fear so I just looked at him calmly and now he was staring down at me.

"Did you just call me an idiot?" he said all "mighty".

"Yeah so what?" I said to his face probably spit in his face.

Next thing I know is I'm slammed to the lockers and punched in my stomach, I spit out a little blood and he just walked away laughing his arse off, while I sank down to the floor and held my stomach cause of the pain.

I groaned, but someone picked me up I couldn't see who cause my vision was blurry but then I blacked out.

Emmett's POV