2 train to become the strongest

Izuku always found it hard to make friends, it was probably due to his aggressive attitude and will to fight. He had found out that his father was All Might after villain incident and all might showed up, Izuku sensed his ki and instantly recognised him, the 2 had trained with each other since, Toshinori had offered Izuku his quirk however he refused saying that he wants to use his own power to get stronger. The young saiyan was educated at UA after turning 8 due to his fights with others becoming to common, with him always winning and coming out stronger, it was during UA that he found the pod he traveled to earth in and felt a strange connection to it, he explored the thing when nezu appeared, the bear knew he wouldnt get a way with not telling him about it so he told him everything he knew, Izuku sat there and wasnt even shocked, he realized this is why he never got along with anybody and that it was also the reason for his bizarre strength. The rest of Izukus life up until the age of 14 was spent training and he had become extremely powerful, using the scouter that was later found in the pod before his training he measured his power, it read 16,000, this was a lot higher than what he came with but he didnt know his starting power level, however he wasnt stronger than his father who's power level was 44,000, izuku knew he had to become stronger so that he could protect the earth, as from what he knew about his race, they were powerful warriors who eradicated planets and sold them(not knowing the saiyans were killed by frieza and yes he does have a brother, comment if it should be radditz or a different bnha character).

Izuku had only once surpassed his father in PL and that was durinng an ozaru transformation, where his powerlevel reached 140,000 due to its 10x multiplier, nezu being the smartest being around narrowed its cause to the tail and had it chopped off. Izuku most of the time walked around in an orange and blue gi, it was a gi that showed he was trained by gunhead, he had trained with other pros like eraserhead and eventually began to call them all uncle and auntie. When it came to UA izuku accepted the recommendation due to the fact it was "unfair" to participate as he was to strong (saiyan pride 😑) so he was out traing now with a PL of 18,400 when he sensed it.
"*grabs shirt above heart* W-what is this overwhelming power i feel" he exclaimed with wide eyes and sweat dripping down his face, in the midst of training with All Might
"MY BOY WHATS WRONG?!?" His father exclaimed worried for his adoptive son who he had never seen like this
"I sense an overwhelming amount of energy far of in the universe, i cant explain it, it feels so divine yet has a hint of darkness. Just the feel of it fills me with fear and strength!" The saiyan screamed whilst on the floor, All Might didnt know what was going on, he couldn't sense a thing (Izuku was born so strong due to having a small amount of god ki, not enough to transform yet tho), the bulky man stood there for a moment the said
"Well we'll have to train extra hard to be able to deal with it if its a threat then wont we my son?!" He announced leaving izuku to giggle to himself, that was just like his father. The two began training again but izuku had the idea to ask nezu for a training room that allowed for them to become stronger, so they flew to him and asked he agreed asking for about a month or 2 so he could build it, together with the help of capsule coordination they built a chamber that not only had its own time ( due to quirk replication, just imagine they can do that with certain quirks) but also had a feature that would increase the gravity of it. All Might and Izuku bid Inko and nezu good bye before going in to train, for 2 days (2 years in chamber) before coming back out noticeably stronger, even to normal citizens who couldn't sense ki, All might had a power level of 156,000 and Izuku now much closer to his father at 150,000 they had developed the kaioken technique however only izuku used it as it used to much stamina that All Might didn't have due to his injury (ye that still happened, also all for one is still on par with All Might due to taking quirks and stuff) but izuku could use it up to x4 before it really taking a toll on him. His tail had also grown back but with some testing found it no longer transformed him for some reason. Izuku personally was a completely different person, instead of fearing the godly ki he felt not long ago he had used it as motivation to train, his pride was completely replaced by confidence and he stood at 5'11 due to now being 16 (15 without chamber), however the biggest difference was probably his hair , his green highlight had almost faded and his hair completely black (like a proper saiyan should look) it was also alot more uncontrollable which inko found extremely adorable. He still had a desire to fight strong opponents and to get stronger but he wanted to do that in the real world with his family around. The only other thing that happened in the chamber was a split second transformation Izuku had, his hair and aura tuned golden and his eyes blue, however it never happened again after that, Toshinori noted it only happened when he was starting to get angry at himself for being to weak to beat his father, that only furthered his motivation to train however. Nezu also had some topics to talk about, apparently the famous yaoyorozu family had heard about the son of All Might and wanted to meet that night.
"Yes they said something about their daughter and izuku, they want to marry them in order to carry on their legacy" this came as a shock to Toshinori but not Izuku as he's to dense
"Marry? Whats that some king of food?" He asked due to only half listening to the conversation
"No honey to marry someone is to spend the rest of your life with someone and love them, like me and your father" came the sweet voice of his mother with a laugh
"Hmm? I don't get it?" The boy said as his tail wiggled behind him as he smiled and  scratched his head, this caused everyone to do a traditional anime fall
"Just go get ready my boy we must meet with them" and with that said Izuku used his new speed to fly home and get dressed, not knowing what to wear izuku just put on some new clothes that lay on his bed
'Mom must of bought them knowing id get bigger' he thought and smiled at his mothers gesture

"Yes they said something about their daughter and izuku, they want to marry them in order to carry on their legacy" this came as a shock to Toshinori but not Izuku as he's to dense"Marry? Whats that some king of food?" He asked due to only half li...

Like this^
He had spent the next two hours meditating before his father came to collect him, they flew to the address and knocked on
"Wow this place is fricking huge?!" The saiyan exclaimed to his father who could only sweat drop
"Yes it is, now be on your best behaviour my boy" his father simply replied to his son who was staring of into space before the door opened
"Oh All Might, its a pleasure to meet you" came a voice sweet yet mature All Might introduce him self
"Ye hello young one, it is i All Might but please call me Toshinori, amd this is my son Izuku" he said as he gestured to his son who then looked at the new face and could only think
'Wow she's pretty'
Ayy hope you like it, please comment who izuku's brother should be, you'll have a while as he wont appear for a long time but we still need a character. Hope you like cya