" Willow don't lie now" I smiled

" you are any to move on but, have you recovered yet? Have you? He's not the right one anyways. It wasn't our fault or mines, we accept what you choose, we tell you all the time. So think about it long and hard before yelling at me or them"

She stayed quiet backing up a little.

" so think about that tonight and see how you react tomorrow, everyone's going to be up an hour early tomorrow"

It was silent for a moment before I looked over to them. Their bodies seemed stiff as their faces held a familiar look.

" I'll see you in the morning..and it's early morning" I ordered

Without another word I hopped off the chair and walked up to the stairs.

" goodnight girls"

Hearing soft replies I kept walking knowing what the morning will hold.

'...my fault..'

_____

An alarm had rung, echoing into my room. Groaning I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

" shit" I mumbled

Looking to the time it read 5:30, sighing I stood up and made my bed and grabbed a towel.

Going to the bathroom i closed the door behind me and looked in the mirror.

Seeing my amber eyes against my darkish beige skin tone. My hair being black and straight, almost reaching mid back. The few piercing I had on my ear.

Starting to strip in front of the mirror I had simply stared at my naked body.

Gliding my hand over the scorpions over my hip, opposite to each other. Both were nearly close to my belly button, but had a enough space in between.

Slowly turning around I twist my head to see my back. Starting at the bottom of my shoulder blade, a spiky design went down my back. It looped and twisted, and didn't even connect a few times.

It expanded more till it reaches like vines and spiky lines, over lapping and spreading like wing, nearly close to the scorpions. They went down near my butt, again like wings coming back up and connecting.

Scoffing at the tattoos I walked into the shower and began to was my self. Once I was all cleaned up only lasting a few minutes, I stepped out.

Getting out the bathroom I went to my dresser and opened it but.. to stop once again.

I looked at my clothing feeling the wanting of seeing my self again.

' move on...'

I scoffed at that and grabbed my clothes. Nearly replaying the words I spoke yesterday. Seeing how they looked at me. Knowing what my scorpions really meant.

" we can never fully move on"

Slipping on my clothing, feeling each cloth layering on and even slipping on my shoe.