Chapter 8: Miracles are real

Chat's POV:
I realized that : what was I expecting? Im a black cats anyways but she was my only lucky charm what am i going to do?...
I stared again at her dead body laying on the hospital bed. I decided to kiss her soft lips again cuz i couldn't resist... She was my soulmate! After the kiss, I looked at her with my eyes dull and now gray. I decided to leave the room. My lady is gone! I didn't saved her! I look one last time at her but I saw something weird: there was sparkles around her. I rubbed my eyes to see if it was real but it disappeared.I sight then left the hospital going back home.
When I arrived the only thing I did was rushing toward my room, flop on my bed and cried my eyes out but i left the TV on.
TV SCREEN:
Nadja: hello everyone its Nadja Chamack here and I'm here with breaking news. Doctors are really surprised to find that ladybug who passed away 4 mins ago got hearts beats again! This is true miracle dear citizen. Miracles do exist like always said Ladybug. Marinette is back!

Adrien was shocked hearing the news. So he rushed back to the hospital as Chat Noir and found his loved one breathing again still sleeping with her miraculous glowing wide red. So after all she is still my lucky charm. I letted few tears running down my cheeks from happiness to get back my lover.

MARINETTE's POV:
(In her head) "ughh where am i?" I found my self in a deserted place all white but there was only a tall table with the box of the miraculouses. I opened and found my earings glowing red. I was surprised, Wait... how am i not even dead? A millions of questions were running inside of my head, thats when i touched my miraculous that i felt like teleporting.
A few moment later, my head was hurting badly and woke up finding myself in a hospital bed with chat noir crying of happiness hiding his face with his hands.
"C-chat n-noir?" I said
"M-my lady!! You're awake!" He said as he jumped next to me hugging me tightly.
"Promise me you'll never scare me again!"
"I promis- wait chat! What happened to ur eyes! They're all gray!" I said shocked...

END OF CHAPTER 8