Chapter 5: The sacrifice...

After Nino and Alya finished the pancakes they heard a "boom". Marinette and Adrien looked at each other knowing it's time for their duty. So they told their friends some excuses to go transform and when they got to the akumatised person then realized it was none other than Chloe Bourgeois like always but this time she looked very very powerful and strong. After 10 mins fighting Ladybug and Chat Noir already felt very weak so far she was the hardest akuma they ever had... Chat really wanted this to end soo he ran toward Chloe saying her name was Queenwasp and throw his baton on her but she escaped easily pushing the poor cat straight into the wall and fell unconsciously on the floor. «Chat!!!!» Ladybug cried rushing towards her boyfriend really worried...

Alya saw what happened but without paying attention she gasped making taking Queenwasp's attention, «oh look who it is Alya Césaire aren't you the famous blogger of the ladyblog?? Too bad cause you're going down!!!» The villain said throwing at her a huge fire ball. «Don't hurt her!!!» Ladybug shouted sprinting in front of Alya getting hit at her place. Chat Noir woke up again then saw how the fire ball hit Ladybug. The poor bug fainted on the floor «Ladybug!!» Chat yelled running to his love bleeding... «Chat, go defeat the akuma I will call the ambulance» Alya said looking worried. «thanks alya» Chat replied rushing toward Queen Wasp. «Omg l-ladybug» she said while crying. She took her phone out and called  the hospital « hello pls there is an emergency quick l-l-ladyb-bug is b-bleeding pls be quick!!» Alya said sobbing «oh my ladybug? Where coming we know where is the fight» then Alya hung up and started to cry soo hard «A-aly-ya p-please don't c-cry j-just s-so y-you know i-i'm M-m-marinette» ladybug said with a faded voice «n-no m-mari y-you should not d-do i-it for m-me!» Her best friend cried «t-that's w-what h-heroes a-a-are f-for » the hero replied then fainted. «N-no d-don't you dare close your eyes LB pls w-wake up» Alya said shaking her friend then herd the ambulance a woman approach to me and LB then said «OH no!! She's losing blood come on we need to bring her!NOW!!»

END OF CHAPTER FIVE!!!