Chapter 6: Hospital, News, Bad...

Alya's POV:
My heart broke in 2 parts when I discovered the true identity of Ladybug... I- I this is all my fault but I'm really thankful for what she did to me I could of course admit that Marinette is Ladybug with or without that mask. That girl has a golden heart and would do anything to make us happy and safe... But now every one knows her identity because at the hospital she detransformed. Plus, Chat Noir admit his identity too cause he thinks it's unfair that LB revealed hers... I really was shocked of all what's happening now that Mari and Adrien are now so much famous!!! But now Mari was in a coma, And Adrien can't stop crying and wouldn't eat or do anything since the incident, he was depressed.

Adrien's POV:

Now everyone knows our identities that's a problem but the bigger problem is that the love of my live may die but I would never let that happen. Yes, I have to admit I skipped school for 2 whole weeks only to stay next to my lady and also I would sleep next to her bed on the chair, I felt like my live became dark and rainy. But there was a good new: hawmoth stopped causing akumas for an unknown reason...
Of course all our fans were crying when they heard the news on their TVs, I could her them crying from outside the window. Everyday they come in front of the hospital begging the workers to let them in but they didn't let that for so much reasons. I hope I could see one day again thoses blue bell eyes I missed so much but all I do was prying and hoping...

END OF CHAPTER SIX!!!!
PS: sorry if that was short... I will do a longer one for sure❤️😉