Chapter 1: The awkward idea...

When Marinette arrived to school she was very surprises to see Alya rushing toward her with a large smile on her face as she cried «OMG Mari!!!!I just got the best idea in the hole world!!!!!». Then Mari replied «what is it geez calm down girl!». Her friend answered «let's have a sleepover with Adrien and Nino!!!». Marinette froze when she herd the word "Adrien" then said «what no!!?? This is gonna end very bad!!». «come on pls Mari I already invite them pls!!!» said Alya begging her best friend», «ugh fine!! We could do it at my house» replied Marinette with a sight. «thank you sooo much girl I love you» cried Alya then went to hug her bestie.

At lunch....:

Mari and Alya were sitting and having lunch then Adrien and Nino walked toward them and sat down on the same table then Adrien asked «so guys when and where we should have our sleepover?» Marinette answered «a-at my p-place at 5:30 tomorrow». After the answer Adrien nodded as a ok then Alya cried «guys we should have 2 duo of matching pyjs that means me and Nino matching then Mari and adrien matching!», then Nino replied «great idea Alya!!», «umm.. ok fine with me»

After school...:

Adrien: Hey Mari!!
Mari: oh H-hey A-adrien! What's u-up?
Adrien: Oh just asking what will be our matching pjs theme?
Mari:umm I got an idea!!
Adrien: what is it ?!
Mari: you like ladybug I am r-right?
Adrien: oh.. yeah of course she's amazing!!why?
Mari y-you'll see but I need you to c-come h-home with me s-so I could t-take your s-size I will be making o-our pyjs m-matching it will be a s-surprise! And also tomorrow come at 5:00 to t-try it on b-before Alya and Nino arrive!
Adrien: sounds good I'm soo excited come on let's go!
Mari: o-ok.

Soo... Adrien came in marinette's house and took his size then he came back home sorry but I'm kind of lazy person😅😅😂😂😂

END OF CHAPTER ONE!!