20

Everyone had their eyes wide at the news, the horrible words Chloe had just informed them.

"No, that can't be. Tell me you're joking," Marinette frowned. "Why?"

"Listen," Chloe folded her arms. "Just take it this way. You have the right to be mad at me, I understand. I did it because I hated Lila so much. I mean, come on, she attacked me too. She deserved that!"

"It hurt!" She yelled. "Having to be hit by some crazy girl that had a crush on some boy. Why couldn't she just walk up to her crush and ask him out herself, instead of attacking the other girl that liked him, as if the boy was going to fall for her for doing that. It's not fair. She deserved a taste of her own medicine, and I'm glad I did this!"

I'm not glad because I'm telling them I did something that I didn't even do. But somehow I wish I really did do that! Lila deserved it!

"Chloe, you make a lot of sense," Nino sighed, "I just didn't expect that you would take it like this. I expected you to, I don't know, get your father involved?"

"So?!" Chloe yelled. "I said she deserved it, so I did it. I wanted to do it. She deserved it. So now, if you want, you can punish me..."

Marinette glared at her. "I don't believe you! I'm not stupid, Chloe. The unknown person told you to do this, right?"

"No, no!" Chloe quickly exclaimed. "I really did do it!"

"No, you didn't!" Marinette urged. "That person did, and we're going to find out who it was. Now, what's this about not seeing Kagami often?"

Nino remembered. "Ah, yes. Kagami barely does anything to anyone now. Barely talks to anyone, or anything. But, I do see her using her phone quite a lot of time!"

"Marinette, you think Kagami is behind this?" Adrien frowned. Then he smiled. "Me too that you mentioned it."

"I mean seriously... What other girl would do this? And remember how Kagami tried so hard to get to you?" Marinette asked, trying to put the pieces together. "She must have stopped trying because she found another way, which is stalking other girls that did like you."

"That makes sense," Nino nodded. "But what's this with Lila saying it's Chloe?"

"Maybe because it really is me?" Chloe exclaimed. The unknown had told her to do this.  If she didn't... More problems were going to add up.

"I don't believe it!" Adrien said. "I'm going over to Kagami's house to see if this is true. You guys try to talk to Lila about why she says it's Chloe... And Chloe, stop saying it's you... "

Then Chloe remembered something... Something that Kagami had said before...

"If I be a bad student, then I'm going to move back, but don't worry, I won't be a bad student. In fact I'll be very good, so that I can stay..."

As if anyone wanted her to stay. Chloe remembered how she had made a plan to get Kagami to move back. Maybe this was the time to finally do that.

She turned to Adrien and nodded. "Fine, I won't say it anymore."

Adrien smiled, before he took off to get a ride from Gorilla and go over to Kagami's.

Marinette dragged Nino and Chloe inside the room Lila was still in.

"What do you want?!" She glared at them, before she stared in full disgust at Chloe. "Here to tell me it wasn't her fault?!"

"No," Marinette answered. "We're here to ask a few questions."

"Like what?!" Lila spat.

"Like what that girl told you before she knocked you out..." Marinette replied. "Please!"