Spencer nods his head, "okay, Blaine," Blaine looked at Spencer, "come to the diner, and i'll give you a free milkshake and fries for this," Blaine smiled at Spencer, "thanks.."

***

"all right," Spencer wrapped his arm around Quinn's shoulder when Victoria frowned from besides Spencer, "guys," Mr Schuester drew a heart shape around the word, LOVE.

Spencer held Victoria's hand in his, as Quinn just smiled at her boyfriend, "i have one word for you,"

Brittany raised her hand from beside Samaria, "Brittany," Mr Schuester smiled at the blonde head, "is it love?"

Samaria furrowed her eyebrows when Sam has his arm around her, when Brittany turns to her boyfriend, "i'm totally going to graduate now,"

Mr Schuester rubbed the pen in between his hands, "Valentine's Day is coming up," Spencer squeezes Quinn's shoulder and Victoria's hand as Santana frowned down at them, "so for this week's lesson, i want you guys to pick a partner,"

Brittany wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders when Quinn put her hand onto Spencer's chest, "because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song,"

Mercedes put her head back, when Maisy did the same, "yeah," Puck looked at Lauren, "find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you,"

"now partner up," Spencer smiled at Quinn, when he moved his hand away from Victoria's hand, "Mr Schue,"

Finn looked at Mr Schuester, Finn held his hand up, "can i say something?" Mr Schuester watched as Finn came towards him, "i just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied,"

the new directions clapped their hands when Sean, Micaela, Spencer and Samaria bit onto their lips, "i think the fact is that i led the football team to a conference championship,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "might have something to do with it," Spencer shook his head, "no, actually it was me who actually led the football team to a conference championship, not you,"

Finn rolled his brown eyes, "okay, the fact is," Spencer glared at Finn, "that we're the closest things that this glee club has to a celebrity right now,"

Micaela raised her hand, "actually, i think the only celebrity we have in here is the football players apart from you," Finn glared at Micaela, "whatever, and just like a famous athlete, i want to give to a charity,"

Finn smiled, "you guys," the new directions furrowed their eyebrows at Finn, "what the hell is he talking about?"

Mercedes shrugged her shoulders at her twin sister, "i have no idea," Spencer looked back at them, "me either,"

"so," Finn looked at the new directions, "i'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch," Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us.."

Mercedes raised her hand, "don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out," Maisy nods her head, "yeah, because you just want to kiss a bunch of girls, who would probably want to kiss Spencer more than you,"

Spencer smirks, "i've kissed Finn," Santana looked at Finn, "and can i just say? not worth a buck," Santana shook her head, "i would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man-boobs,"