"wow," Spencer leaned his forehead against Quinn's, "i love you," Spencer closed his blue eyes, when Quinn just stroked his tanned cheek, "i love you so much,"

Spencer presses his lips against Quinn's pale cheek, "i'll see you in glee club," Quinn nods her head when she smiled at him, "yeah,"

***

Kurt held up a pillow with two dogs in the middle as Blaine stood beside Spencer and Victoria, "okay," Kurt looked at them, "i'm all for flair, but these valentine day decorations are just tacky,"

Kurt looked at the pillow, "i mean," Spencer and Victoria both frown, "what the hell is this supposed to be?" Spencer rolled his blue eyes at his stepbrother, "it's clearly puppy love,"

Blaine nods his head, "it's cute," Blaine smirked at Spencer and his twin sister, who fist bumps him, "come on," Blaine hands the pillow back to Kurt, "ooh,"

the pillow started making noises, "i love you!" Blaine and Victoria smiled, "adorable," Kurt put the pillow back, "oh, this is creepy,"

"it's a simple excuse to seek candy and greeting cards on a holiday," Blaine shook his head, "not true,"

Spencer looked at his stepbrother, "Kurt, people have been celebrating valentine's day for centuries," Blaine smirked, "and call us a hopeless romantic, but it's my and Victoria's favourite holiday,"

Victoria nods her head with a bright smile on her face, Spencer looked at Blaine, "mine's valentine's day, christmas, Easter and thanksgiving are my favourite holidays,"

"really?" Blaine shrugged his shoulders, "i think there's something really great about a day where you're encouraged to just lay it all on the line and say to somebody, i'm in love with you,"

Kurt stared at Blaine, when Victoria and Spencer now knew that Kurt has a crush on Blaine, "you know?" Spencer nods his head, "i know the feeling,"

Blaine smiled, "and this year, i want to do something really radical," Blaine looked at Kurt, "so i need you opinion on this,"

Blaine let out a breath, "well, there's this guy that i sort of... like, and i've only known him for a little while," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "but i wanted to tell him that i think my feelings are starting to change into something.. deeper,"

Blaine let out a breath, when he looked at Kurt, "so i have to ask, do you think it's too much to sing to somebody on Valentine's Day?" Kurt smiled, "not at all,"

Blaine steppes towards the cashier, "what can i get you?" Spencer smiled at cashier, "uh, two hot chocolate for these two," Blaine points towards Spencer and Victoria who both smile, "a medium drip, and a grande nonfat mocha for this guy,"

Blaine smiled, "and maybe i can get them to split three of those cupid cookies," Kurt looked at Blaine, "you know my coffee order?"

Blaine turns to Kurt when Spencer and Victoria both rolled their eyes, "of course i do," the cashier looks at Blaine, "that'll be $15.20,"

Spencer and Kurt went into their pockets, "don't even bother, dummy," Blaine looked at his best friend and Kurt, "it's on me," Blaine hands the money towards the cashier, "keep the change,"