Piper makes Reyna really angry...

Disclaimer! Rick Riordan owns the characters, not me!!

                                                                                      Leo's pov.

"Great! It's a deal but first What is a couples dare?"  "It's where you choose another person to do the dare with you." Annabeth replied. " Now let's get started.

                                                                                        Frank's pov.

"Alright" Leo said. "Hmmm... Frank, truth, Dare or couples dare?" Frank hesitated. What should he choose? If he chose Truth he would maybe have to admit something embarrassing. If he chose dare he would risk running around camp in underwear and armour but he was sure couples dare was even worse . He decided to go with truth. 

"Uh you are so boring Zhang!" Leo exclaimed. " But ok then...umm....who would you date if not Hazel?" Frank glanced at the daughter of Pluto. She gave him a look that said : It's ok. This is only a game. Frank thought about Leo's question for a minute or two before mumbling "Annabeth." "What was that Frank?" Hazel asked. Frank shot her an angry look. She shrugged. "Annabeth" Frank said a little louder. "I would date Annabeth." As he said it he could see Percy's face turning purple with anger."If you touch her..." Percy started to say but Leo interrupted. "jeez Jackson, relax it's only a game!""yeah, yeah I know. Let's just move on." Percy said. "Frank it's your turn."Right." Who should Frank choose? "Piper truth, Dare or couples dare?" "Hmmmm...how about...couples dare?" she looked really scared so frank Decided to go easy on her. But then again it would be fun to make her do something crazy. Frank got a wicked grin on his face. Oh yeah. He had the best idea...

                                                                                         Pipers pov.

Piper was starting to regret that she had chosen Couples dare. She had thought Frank would go easy on her but no, of course he had some crazy plan. At least by the look on his face that was what she thought. "All right." Frank started."Piper listen carefully. First you have to go find Reyna, and bring her to cabin three. Then you have to charmspeak her into proposing to who she likes.."O gods Piper thought. Reyna will kill me. WHY FRANK WHY!!!!! "A Dares a dare". Frank said. "I don't like this at all!" Jason yelled. Piper stood up. "I don't like this either but it's a dare" so the daughter of Aphrodite ran of...

  She found Reyna by the Ares cabin making a battle strategy for capture the flag. Piper took a deep breath, put on her sad face and walked up to Reyna. "Excuse me Clarisse, Can I speak with Reyna for a moment please?"Clarisse grunted and retreated to the Ares Cabin. "What do you want?" Reyna asked with a firm voice. " Come with me." Piper said with a hint of charmspeak in her voice and walked towards the Poseidon cabin.

When they arrived at Percy's cabin everyone was staring at Piper waiting for her to begin the show. Piper cleared her throat. "Reyna dear, I want you to listen carefully now." Piper was using strong charmspeak and in the corner of her eye that Leo was already trying to hold back a laugh. She continued." I want you to propose to your crush." Reyna nodded and ran out the door what the?! All the demigods followed her all the way out to the Hades Cabin where Nico Di Angelo stood. Ohhhhhh... Piper thought. 

They all hid behind a huge bush as Reyna approached Nico. " Hi Nico!" Reyna bend down on one knee."I really really like you. No, actually I love you. Will you marry me?" After those words Reyna came to her self. "WHAT IN HADES AM I DOING!" she asked. "Oh gods..." she muttered. Then she shouted "Piper!" "Oh gods, Frank do I have to?" " Yep" he said. Piper syed and squeaked "Here!"