28.'Bitter Reality'

Hi Guys...!!!

I'm back with next part...!!!

Let's start...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Sanskaar and Reethi conversation and Swara's doubt's...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...SHE IS MINE...

...Bitter Reality...

William Mansion

Krystal(crying) : its all my fault...I shouldn't have left her alone...I..

John(try to console her) : No Krystal you are not at fault...its just...

Reethi(says) : John is right its not your fault and...(suggesting)right now we should concentrate on finding Swara...rather than sitting here...

Alex(tells them) : why don't we go yo Mall and check their CCTV footage...may be we could find something...

Mark(tries to cheer them up) : yah that's right come let's go...

John(give him assurance) : don't worry buddy...we will find her...

Sanakaar(nodes sadly) : hmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mall

All were present in security room...at first Manager was not at all ready to let them see footage but when he heared Sanskaar William name...he allows them...

Alex sit in front of computer and play the footage of cafeteria...and they start watching that Swara left from there then when they open the last footage...they all were shocked seeing an unknown man kidnapping Swara...

Seeing Swara in someone's arms specially unconscious was not less than a dagger digged in his heart...but he knew he have to do something before he lost her and their baby...the beast which was buried inside of him was raised at once...and now his eyes were red with anger as well as rage...

Without saying anything he left from there followed by all of them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown Place

Far away from the city of NewYork at a deserted place a lonely cabin was located...

Inside the cabin the environment was not less than a jail...no windows and rooms with cell doors...rusty and bloody floor...and at the side of room a rusty dirty jug of water with a glass...

For sleeping their was only a thin mattress sheet and a pillow hard than a rock...

A body of a small girl was laying on the mattress...she was non other than Swara...soon she started to stir and was in her conscious state...but was unable to collect what had happened with her...

At first she was confused seeing her self at a unknown place than she recollected all the incidents and realized that she is being kidnapped...she hurriedly gets up from the mattress and move towards bars...

He tried to open them but was of no use...after trying like half an hour she was tired and also pregnancy was making it more difficult for her to feel better...she go and sat on mattress again waiting for someone...