24.'Support'

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I'm with next part...I know you all are too much eager for this one...!!!

So here we go...!!!

Enjoy...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Deceleration of Truth and Sanskaar asking one chance from Swara...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...SHE IS MINE...

...Support...

Lounge

As Swara left from there Her so cold Parents were still there standing in a hope that there daughter will come and forgive them...and soon they see Sanskaar coming towards them...he gives a tight sap to Shekar making him shocked...

Sanskaar(angrily) : what..shocked much well I can do more than this...(warns them showing his index finger)and if you don't want more than leave right now...

Shomi(tries to say somthing) : but Swara...

Sanskaar(mocks at her) : hahaha...now you are worried about Swara...(taunts her)please don't show your this fake love in front of me...

Shomi(speechless) : but...

Sanskaar(extremely angry with her presence) : No buts...leave right now and from now on Swara will be having no relation with you both...and yes if by any chance she wants to meet you...than I'll not let her meet you both...as you both are just spineless and selfish creatures...and I don't want my wife and child to be like you...so now (shouts)Get LOST...

Soon both of them left from there while Sanskaar was still trying to control his anger...soon he see towards Kavita who was still in the grips of Guards...

Sanskaar(orders them in hard voice) : Guards...take her to basement...I'll decide what we will do with her later...as first I have to check on my wife...(says to his buddies)and you all go and take rest...

John(worriedly ask from him) : Sanskaar how is Swara...??? I mean she was totally shattered listening to all this...

Krystal(painful voice) ; yes...I can't even imagine the pain which she is facing right now...her own sister whom she consider her everything sold her...

Mouni(disgusted) : she is cheap and what can we expect from cheap people...(warns him)Sanskaar don't forgive her...

Sanskaar(smirk evilly) : you know Mouni there is no forgiveness word in my dictionary so just relax...(becomes extremely angry remembering Swara's crying face)I'll teach that Kavita a good lesson that she herself will think hundered times before seeing herself in mirror...

Mark(politely) : Sanskaar its quite late...you go and see how is Swara...as our first priority is Swara right now...so go and be with her...

John(agrees with Mark) : Mark is right Go...

Sanskaar(emotional) : thanks Guys...I don't know what would have I done without you all...

Alex(jokes to release the tnsed environment) : ohhh man don't be sentimental...now Go

He just nodes and left from there...and rest all also move towards there rooms...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal's Room

She was sitting and was thinking about Swara...soon she feels someone's presence and see that John is standing at her room's door...he comes inside and lock the door...Krystal didn't object also...he slowly moves towards her and hugs her...she also hugs her back and soon tears were flowing from her eyes like rain...