16.'Sanskaar Kidnapped Swara'

Hi Guys...!!!

Surprised to see me...!!!

Well guess what my exam is postpone for some time so thought to give you updates till I'm free...!!!

So here we go...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Swara comes to know about truth...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...SHE IS MINE...

...Sanskaar Kidnapped Swara...

Swara's Flat

Sanskaar(angry and worried) : what do you mean by she has locked herself in her room...

Mouni(taunts) : well Mister can't you hear it in clear words...it means she needs time alone...(angrily)and why the hell are you here...

Mark who was silent till now sense the situation that Sanskaar is really angry and Mouni's words are not less than fuel on fire...he tries to interrupt Mouni but she was not paying heed to him..

Mouni(shouts) : Now get out from our apartment...(threatening him)before I call the police...and you Mark... What's this nonsense...

Mark(tries to cool him down) : Sanskaar...

Sanskaar(warning Mark) : No Mark...Don't you dare to interfair...(turns towards Mouni and said dangerously)and what was you saying Miss that you will call Police than call...but let me tell you one thing...even police can't say anything to me...now let me check My LOVE...(demands)give me duplicate keys of her room...

Krystal(surprised and shocked) : how you know that we have duplicate keys...

John(pleads) : Krystal please give him keys...I'll explain everything to you after sometime...please...

Mouni(tries to say something) : but...

Krystal(handel the situation) : its OK Mouni...let's wait...

She goes in her room and brings duplicate keys of her room and gives it to Sanskaar who immediately rushes towards Swara's room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swara's Room

Swara is packing her laguagge and just than Sanskaar enters in her room...seeing him she started to shout...hiding her fear...

Swara(shocked and scared) : what...what are you doing here???

Sanskaar(pleads) : Swara...please...(tries to go near him)look I...

Swara(sign him to stop) : no don't come near me...(still scared)talk from there...and why are you here...(teary eyes)after taking my everything...(mocks)you have come here to laugh in my helplessnes...

Sanskaar(helpless seeing her state) : no...you are misunderstanding me...I..

Swara(shouts) : I'm not misunderstanding...in fact now only...I'm understanding you...(crying)you...you just want to use...

Sanskaar(calmly) : OK if that's what you wanna believe than do as you wish...(arrogantly)but let me tell you one thing LOVE I am Sanskaar William and I never leave anything which belongs to me and (points towards her)you belongs to me...(smirk)do you get that...