Chapter 25: Just a Misunderstanding?

Start from the beginning

“Name?” I asked, looking at him.

“He didn’t tell. He told me not to. ”

I furrowed my brows at him and he spoke again. “Now go. He’s waiting.” He paused. This time he looked at me. “He looks like an impatient guy though. So, hurry up. He’s like an asshole and a troublemaker to me.” He shook his head.

“Tss. You just easily judge a book by the cover.” I said, rolling my eyes at him as I got up from my bed. “But fine, I’ll go.”

“With that?” He asked, pointing at the white fitted tanktop I’m wearing and my pink floral pj’s.

I nodded my head and asked. “Is there a problem?”

“Nah, he just looks like a pervert too. I must add.” Tss!! This guy, seriously? Geez. But anyway, who could that guy be? Hmmmm. *thinking hard*

Making my way to the study room, I slowly opened the door. With thoughts running in my mind, asking myself who could be the guy inside this room. I gulped this lump in my throat as I turnes the knob and to my surprise, I saw Shane...

WITH THAT ROASTED BASTARD— Kai.

“Unnie!” Shane shouted as she approached me dragging me to where Kai is. “Introduce me to him, unnie!” He said, as he pulled my pj’s with her right small hand while her left hand pointed to Kai. “I like him, unnie” She whispered, giggling.

I smiled to what Shane whispered to me. Seriously, Shane? Just like Kris oppa, you’re flirting way too fast. “Oh, Shane. He’s too old for you.” I smiled at Shane then looked at Kai. My smile disappeared as I saw him but he smiled to me innocently as if he forgot what he did to me. 

I quickly looked away and shifted my gaze to Shane. “Shane sweetie, I’ll introduce him to you soon but for now, we have to do something.. so go Daddy and have a little chat with him.” I told her, sounding like her mom. XD

She pouted and frowned. “Okay.. ” Then, walked out of room sadly.

As she finally exited the study room, I took a seat in front of Kai with my hands, covering my cleavage not be seen by this pervert.

“Jaerim.. I’m sorr—“

I immediately cut him off. “So, Mrs. Lee assigned me to tutor you, right?” I asked him, as I flipped every pages of this MATH book, I’m holding.

He sighed. “Yeah. But before that, I would like to apologize for what I did. I know it was completely wro— “

“Let’s talk about that later. Answer page 112 first, the first five items only. I’ll explain it after.” I said as cold as I can, then threw the book in his direction and  left the room.

I slammed the door closed after I got outside. My heart was beating so damn fast! I held my chest and leaned against the door. The moment I saw him smiling, my heart softens like what he did to me the other night disappeared like poof. I’m falling for his charms again... Plus, I really do miss that guy.

With that, I sighed again and went to the kitchen to drink some cold water to compose myself. As I got a glass of water, I glanced at the clock in the kitchen and it reads 9: 16 pm. It’s already late. Is he going to stay for the night? I shook my head. Jaerim! Don’t mind that guy. Relaxxxxx! Breath in, breath out! I told myself as I went for the living room to stay there for awhile and without knowing it, I drifted to sleep just after a split second.