twelve

hey can i see you tomorrow?

is all it took jisung to text jeongin for the two to meet the next day.

this time he decided to tell minho, things slightly awkward between the two since jisung snapped the night before. but instead of apologizing, he decided to attempt to pretend said event just never happened.

"who are you meeting with?" minho asked, careful not to trigger jisung again.

"just a friend," jisung shrugged, chowing down the breakfast minho made.

jisung had just yelled at minho for the smallest reason the night before. he felt so incredibly selfish, but minho still made breakfast for the both of them. he had such a caring, sweet heart, jisung couldn't help but feel terrible for yelling at the older boy.

minho decided not to question jisung any further, not wanting to anger him again. so he sat and scrolled through his phone as jisung got up from the table and rinsed his plate in the kitchen sink.

"i'll be leaving now, text me if you need anything," jisung called out.

minho nodded to him and out jisung went.

the morning air felt fresh against his skin, taking in the sunlight peeking through the buildings of the city.

he walked the same path to the same outdoor cafe table. it wasn't too far of a walk, in fact he enjoyed it. strolling through the early air alone before the streets got too busy.

once he reached the cafe, he seated himself in the same spot he had met jeongin; the outdoor cafe tables.

inside the cafe were what seemed like dozens of students cramming in assignments, which only reminded jisung of returning to school after a long weekend.

"hey!" jeongin chirped from behind him, taking the seat across from jisung.

"jeongin! hey," he smiled.

the two didn't bring up last night's phone call, though it was definitely showing through jisung's puffy, swollen eyes.

instead the two took the time to get to know each other better, along with multiple funny stories and great laughs.

minho forgot to tell jisung that kangmin would be visiting the apartment today.

and kangmin wasn't expecting to see jisung on his way to the apartment.

remembering his instagram post from the night before, he rolled his eyes.

it was obvious the post was about his boyfriend, there was no denying it. but a little part of him inside felt insecure, scared that the boy will soon take minho's heart into his own hands.

so he created a plan. a plan to destroy any hint of romantic feelings minho even had stored for the boy. he didn't even know if they existed, but he really just wanted to make sure.

minho was finally his. he didn't want that to change.

he snapped a photo of the two boys laughing outside the cafe, seated as if they were on a date. whether they were or not, kangmin couldn't care less, he just needed jisung out of the picture. just to be sure.

______________________

"kangmin!" minho greeted as he opened the apartment door, pulling said boy into a hug.

"minho!" kangmin smiled, launching himself onto the couch as soon as he walked inside.

he thought about when the right time to bring up jisung was. minho was speaking, telling he boy about his plans for the next upcoming week, but kangmin definitely wasn't listening.

minho was surfing through netflix, trying to find the perfect thing to watch with his new boyfriend. to say he was anxious was definitely an understatement.

"hey i didn't know jisung had a boyfriend," kangmin spoke, earning a wide eyed minho as a response,

"w-what? he does?"

"yeah! look at this photo! they're adorable," kangmin immediately whipped out his phone to show minho his 'proof'.

"oh, i didn't know either," minho tilted his head. "i'll probably just ask him about it when he comes back,"

kangmin nodded, not exactly satisfied with the response he was given. something about it just wasn't what he was expecting.

he didn't sound like he was thinking, oh my roommate got a boyfriend! wonder why he didn't inform me.

to kangmin, it sounded as if minho was slightly disappointed, the though of this even possibly being true made his heart burn.

he needed to do something, quick.

"yeah, actually he messaged me on instagram last night," kangmin lied. earning another confused look from minho.

"really? what'd he say?"

kangmin gulped. "something about being tired of hanging around here. he says he loves his boyfriend with his 'entire existence'"

minho gave no reply, and continued looking through the netflix titles.

it slightly offended him, the fact that jisung grew tired of hanging out with minho in the apartment already.

he wanted to do something with the boy that's make him happy.

he wanted this apartment to be the best for jisung. he can't have him back to the same, sad, state he was when he first entered.

once minho finally clicked on a movie, a disney one; which seemed to excite his boyfriend, he almost instantly picked up his phone to text jisung.

minho:
movie w/ me later? :>