The beginning

Angie's PVO

I actualy have a boyfriend now! i cant believe it!

And its not just someone i met, in a pub or something, he's my brother in law!

it feels amazing and wrong at the same time, but i decided to ignore the bad feelings and let the good ones in.

So... German said as he grabs my hand. German, i'm scared. You dont have to be scared sweaty, now your with me, i'll protect you!

He was so sweat for me!!

Germans PVO

Angie said she was scared, so i calmed her down, i dont wanna be a boyfriend that rushes her out!

We walked into the studio holding hands, i must say, it looked quite cute, and it felt that way too.

So is it official now?? Vilu said. Yes Vilu, were a couple now! Oh i'm so happy for you!! we hugged.

Angie? Yes? You know i love you, dont you? Yes ofcourse and we kissed, a long pasionated kiss.

Angie's PVO

That kiss was The kiss! i swear i saw fireworks fluddering around me! it felt so nice! and i must admit, i'm lucky with a boyfriend who can kiss so good!

German's PVO

That moment i just...  i dont know there are no words for that kiss, oh wait there is one: Magical!  I just didnt want it to stop i just wanted to embrace her all night long and kiss her! maybe even more... well, when the kiss broke we could do nothing else than smile at itchother.