New house

Qulsum's POV.

It's been about 3 weeks since we've moved into the new house. Yaseen has been very busy lately and he hasn't been giving me much time. Meanwhile I finally finished the book I've been writing for almost about a year now? And I was just waiting to call my in laws so we could talk about publishing it.

"Hey I just got off the phone with Derek anddd....I know you made dinner but he just invited me to go for dinner with him and the guys and I couldn't say no because We gotta discuss some things about my investment" Yaseen says rushing in.

"Yaseen..I was just setting the dinner though" I say sounding slightly annoyed.

"I know but...I told you there's been some issues with the products and you know I really gotta go."

"Ok. Have fun." I say and he smiles and runs off. So annoying.

I gave my father a call and we talked over dinner on face time. It was around midnight and Yaseen finally came home.

"Hey. Thanks for staying up." He says walking over and kissing my cheek.

"Hope you had a nice dinner." I say as we head up.

"Are you mad?" He asks. So stupid.

"No simply annoyed because I've been telling you I want to invite your parents over for dinner but you're never home so i can't do that. And my books been finished and-"

"Ok invite them tomorrow."

"Aren't you going out to see the machines in the warehouse or something."

"Oh ya...."

"Ok Yaseen I've decided I want to work." I say and he looks at me confused.

"What? Why? Do you need money?"

"No! I'm bored. You're never home! You want to have a baby but you won't be there and you moved out and just everything is so ...I GET BORED"

"Oh you miss me? Why don't you just give me a call?"

"Because you're working! I don't want to disturb you. Plus I call you during lunch and all you do is talk about your business which is fine but you're doing all the talking. You know a couple of times I just leave the phone on speaker and say ya oh wow just so to see if you notice and you don't cause you're so caught up into talking about your stupid business."

He chuckles an I squint my eyes at him.

"You really did that and I didn't notice?"he asks shutting the door and I layed down not even bothering to reply to his stupid remark.

"I'll go change and we can talk." He says.

"I'd love to hear about your business but Id rather sleep." I say and he laughs.

A couple minutes later he comes back and I shut my eyes.

"I know you're awake. Ok listen tomorrow I'll call in sick. We can go out for breakfast go to the mall get some shopping done-"

"I want to work." I say.

"Why!"

"Why not?"

"You don't need to! I can provide for us. Why waste time and energy."

"Because I'm bored."

"Well then go hit the gym or go to the park."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No! I'm just saying since you're bored."

"Ok. Well I'd rather work and interact with people"

"How are you going to manage everything? You're doing that course online and house stuff"