Tired of him.

Qulsum's POV.

I stood behind the door for a minute. I didn't move.

Coming back to reality I plopped down onto my bed.

How I wish I could control him. Treat him the way he treats me. Hurt him the way he hurts me.

Every time he held me I felt shivers. I was afraid. I don't know why. There was no reason to be. He wouldn't hit me in front of people. I knew he wouldn't hit me. I'm not afraid of being beaten.

But I was afraid of something else. I hated him being so close to me.

It bothers me. It makes me so uncomfortable. I hate how it's him. From all the guys out there, he's getting close. He's my husband he can. I'm not saying I want other guys to touch me but I sure wouldn't feel as uncomfortable as I feel when Yaseen holds me.

The slightest touch of him catches my attention. So little as his hand brushing past mine.

I don't really care if he's gone. Really. In fact I would love it if he goes far away from me as possible.

I don't mind if someone doesn't like me. I mean I can't please everyone and I'm not perfect. People have different thoughts and I can't blame someone for not liking me.

I would never consider them as a hater. Of course, there are exceptions. I think we all know who the exceptions are.

I have a very simple rule. If you do not like my presence. Do not bring me to your presence. Like why- if you don't like me then why bother to acknowledge the fact that I'm here. Stay away.

He says he hates me.He's rude. He's arrogant and ignorant towards everything and everyone besides himself and his mother.

Then WHY IS HE COMING TO ME. Leave me alone prick. I hate him. I really hate that man.

He's just... I feel like he wants me to hate him more every second. His character is utterly disgusting and his pride is just unbearable.

I actually try to stay away from him. I do.

I just don't get it. I really don't. How can you stay away from someone when they are always by you.

And Everything I do just pisses him off. Is he jealous that his mom likes me?
Wait..
..It all makes sense. OBVIOUSLY HOW COULD I BE SO BLUNT AND BLIND??

He only respects and shows love towards his mom! And all the sudden theres me, and his mom actually really likes me. making him jealous! Maybe he feels like his mom will love him less than before.

Thats why he's been being a jerk from the start.

He can't stand me being close to his mom!

Like when we had our little make up lesson! I put some on her and he told her to wash it off! Because I did it. I was "hanging" out with his mom.

Thats why he sometimes comes to eat with us regardless of how much he hates my presence.

Gosh! It makes sense! It was all a puzzle. Every thing he does is a piece that adds up to this! It's a puzzle!

Jealousy.

Wow. He's such a child. Being jealous over his mom liking me.

Damn now I really feel bad for him. And I thought I was a loser.

Haha look whose the loser now!

Now theres two options. Either I make him more jealous or just tell him upfront that Im not trying to steal his mom away from him.