Ch. 7

💥flashback💥

Harry sits outside Serena's window as he hears the blade swiftly slice through the girls delicate flawed skin.

He wanted to make Serena stop but he couldn't risk her finding out about him, for if she did, then she would enter a different, dangerous life and she would be taken away from him. Harry didn't want that to happen.

He wanted to hear what she was thinking so he did the one absolutely incredible thing he was able to do. Listen to her thoughts.

'I do nothing to them, why do they always find joy in causing me pain. Why couldn't my dad just hit me? Then I wouldn't be here injuring the skin that I promised to keep safe from myself.. I'm fucking weak, that's all that I am.'

Harry was brought to tears by the beautiful girls thoughts. He never cries but once she was born he fell in love with the small girl. He was captivated by her brown piercing eyes. She always hated them and thought that they were boring, but harry fell to his knees as soon as he saw them. He used to talk to her when she was a baby. He would tell her that he loved her more than anyone ever could. And the first word that little miss Serena had ever spoken was "hazza" none other than the nickname that she gave him in her toddler years. She always said that word but her parents thought nothing of it.

💥flashback end💥

He looks at her one more time before he opens the door to the hotel room. She was fumbling with her fingers and looking down at her feet. To him it was a beautiful sight, even if she wasn't smiling.

He entered the room and ushered the shy girl to come forward as he had his arms open for her to rest in his embrace. She did so and cried silently. They walked over to the couch and the girl layed on top of him as he drew light circles on her back.

"I know that life wasn't easy before, but I need you to trust me, even if you've only known me for a little while. I want you to be happy." Harry said as he rested his head on top of hers. The girl nodded as her eyes gently closed and her breathing evened out. The boy knew that she was asleep and he couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. She was finally in his arms and to him, that was the best thing in the world.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

A/n

I realize this is really short but I really wanted to update. Plus my friend has been yelling At me to get this story off hold, so here you go guys.

Vote, comment, follow. I followback.

Love y'all

-Hailee❤️