Ch.2

Serena sat on the cold hard pavement waiting on zayn so he could drive her home. As she was waiting, she heard a noise, signaling that someone was walking towards her.

Serena never really got scared but there was one thing that would haunt her mind forever.

The moment when she was 5 and a pair of 15 year olds came up to her and dragged her from her home and had their way with her.

They brought her home and when her parents asked what happened, she said that she had fallen on her pelvic bone.

So yes, ms. Serena Jackson was terribly afraid of rape.

All of a sudden, she was pulled from her thoughts and got pinned down to the brick wall, quite harshly.

"Well, what do we have here?" A deep husky voice chimed in her ear, making her squirm in the mans grip.

She couldn't help but to look into the mans eyes and not melt under her feet.

"W-who are you?" Serena asked quietly, afraid that she would make the beautiful man go away.

"That's not important right now, love. And is that really the first thing you have to say to me?"

He waited for a response but all she could do was feel completely small underneath his gaze, even though she's 5'9.

He took that moment to slowly remove the long beautiful chestnut colored hair that was covering both sides of her neck to one side and decided to hover over her neck for just a moment before he took the skin in his mouth and sucked harshly.

"Mm, moan my name babe.." He said with a small smirk plastered on his face, obviously happy from making her feel such a state of lust.

"I-I don't k-know your name." Serena tried to take a few breaths but this man made her feel like no air was available!

"The names Styles.. But you can call me Harry."

And with that harry left, just as soon as he had come into her life.

But she had a feeling like that wouldn't be their last meet.

Serena has never had that kind of feeling before.. Only with alcohol.

And at that moment she knew that she craved for his touch.

He was her addiction. And she craved for more of him.