"What makes you say that?" Jaemin went along, about to keep this moment for future teasing purposes.

"I swear I thought I heard Injun's laugh," he said, bringing his hand to his hair and scratching his hair slightly, making his fringe fall further in his face.

Jaemin kept in his oncoming snort, groans sounding out from the neighboring guys as they awoke from their slumber.

"Good thing it's real or else I'd be worried," Jaemin said, making Jeno even more confused.

"What?"

"Renjun-ge!!" Chenle's loud voice was heard, making Jeno whip around, making eye contact with the eldest of the three as he laughed softly at Jeno's reaction.

"Ung~?" he let out, the cute sound making Jaemin pinch his cheek slightly.

His eyes widened, as he immediately went in for a hug, successfully wrapping Renjun in a tight bear hug.

Since Chenle usually yells quite loudly, his exclamation seemed to wake everyone else up, as Taeyong and Kun walked to the entryway of the kitchen and the living area, checking to make sure everyone woke up.

"Surprise?" was Renjun's response, hugging the latter as he was basically suffocating from the tight pressure of Jeno's hug.

Taeyong and Kun smiled lightly at their spot, before turning the main light switch on for the room, successfully blinding everyone.

"Time to wake up~!" Taeyong called out.

"We've got a big day today~!" Kun continued, causing more groans to ring out.

They looked at each other, laughing slightly at the predicament.

They knew just the trick to get everyone to the table as quickly as possible.

Smiling evilly at their plan, they needed no telepathic powers to know what to do.

"Last one at the table has to do dishes!" they yelled loudly, but quickly ran to the dining area.

Renjun's eyes widened, knowing how many dishes there were going to be, and quickly pulled out of Jeno's grasp, making a run for the dining area as well.

That made everyone wake up, and quickly scramble to their feet.

Jaemin and Jeno quickly looked at each other with wide eyes, and scrambled themselves, nearly tripping at Johnny's long legs and Taeil nearly getting in the way as they ran amongst the others.

Luckily, they made it there in time, rushing with the flow, not stopping to admire the kitchen they saw for the first time as they made a break for it.

Everyone seemed to make it to the dining area, looking at the seats that had been set for a great breakfast.

"Wait a second," Taeyong paused, seeing some chairs empty, "who's missing?"

Just as he had said that, a sleepy Mark made it to the entrance rubbing his nape, wild bed head and all.

Everyone else pointed at him, making Taeyong do a quick head count to ensure that Mark truly was the last person to get there.

Mark frowned when Taeyong looked at him with a sympathetic look.

"Sorry Mark," the older said, making Mark throw his hand from his nape down dramatically.

"Come on, man. That's not cool," he said, whining loudly, as he made his way to an empty seat between Johnny and Donghyuck.

Donghyuck gave him a reassuring smile, draping his arm across his friend's neck.

"Don't worry Mark," he said, looking at the older, "I'll help you."

Mark looked at him with hope filling his eyes.

"Really?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course not. Do you see how many people are here?" Donghyuck said, taking his arm off of the older. Mark grimaced at the thought of the seemingly endless dishes in the future, before giving Donghyuck a look.

"Rude," he said in English, making Johnny laugh beside him.

"Are you ready to eat?" Taeyong asked, ready to get the food from the kitchen.

A series of "yes"s rang out.

Taeyong, accompanied by Jaehyun this time, went to get the food they had prepared earlier.

Before they made it fully into the kitchen, the aroma of breakfast made its way into the room, making everyone groan in hunger.

They finally brought the food in, making just about everyone's mouth water, before setting it down and letting everyone chow down.

Right as everyone had begun eating, there was something urgent that Taeyong had to discuss with all of them.

"Guys, we need a plan about Abigail."

. . . 

A/N:

So I did not plan such an early/late update, but it felt like I hadn't posted in years so here ya go.

So remember when I said I had my chapters planned out?

It's kind of working, but at this rate , the amount of chapters is now undetermined so rip @ me but whateva

hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time!!

started : 2019.2.11
finished : 2019.2.17