Smirking, he positioned himself at my entrance and didn't even wait two seconds before fully entering me in one rough thrust. I moaned loudly and tossed my head back. He pulled out and did the same thing over again. I moaned even louder. He grabbed my hips and lifted them up. I cried out when he starting to go hard and fast. This was too much. I was going to climax already. My hands gripped onto the couch and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. The room was filled with sounds of my moaning and his panting. I quivered around him as my impending orgasm got nearer and nearer. Seeming to take notice, one of Xavier's hands left my hip and started to vigorously rub me.

"You gonna be a good girl and come for me?"

"Yes! I'm -" I screamed out as my orgasm wracked my body. My inner thighs twitched and threatened to snap shut. My back arched and my eyes were closed. My mouth was parted open in an 'o' shape. As I calmed down from my high, my body sunk down on the couch. That's when I realized: Xavier hadn't come yet.

I stood up and pushed him onto the couch. With him sitting, I straddled his waist and positioned him right at my entrance. I sunk down on his length and earned a groan from him. Grabbing his knees for support, I started bouncing up and down. I never kept the same pattern; I would bounce up and down, circle my hips, I wanted to make this as enjoyable for Xavier as possible. Once I picked up a good rhythm, I started going harder and faster. I swirled my circles around and dropped myself on him. His hands dug into my hips and brought me down even harder. I found myself getting louder as I was close to my orgasm. Xavier watched me as his eyebrows were furrowed; he was close, I could tell. His hand came out to start rubbing me. I cried out and clenched hard around him. He groaned and stopped his movements. Taking that as my cue, I started to go faster. He persisted and rubbed me again. I closed my eyes and screamed out my sweet release.

"Shit," he painfully groaned and I felt his warm liquid coat my insides. I sighed in content and got off off him. I laid down next to him as I panted. He laid down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Good-morning there, wife."

*

"You're annoying," I muttered and threw a pillow at his head. "You always forget." Xavier had, once again, forgotten to take the trash out.

"Baby, you're going to get all of our pillows dirty. I'll do it tonight, I promise." He picked up the pillow and threw it back at me. Our pillows, two years of living together and it still feels like a dream. Xavier and I bickered every single day, but it was always amusing. We never took it too far and it was simply playful banter. The first time we had an actual fight was six months ago and honestly, I had completely forgotten what it was about. That argument resulted in me crying and him storming off. He later came back and we talked it out, but shit... it was bad.

He went inside the bathroom and I took out the pregnant test from inside my pocket. I was planning on taking it before I saw that fucking spider. As Xavier was showering in our bathroom, I went to the other one. I needed to know.

I did my thing and waited for the stick to show either one line: indicating that I'm not pregnant or two lines: indicating that I am indeed pregnant. I heard that the shower was no longer running and Xavier had most likely exited the bathroom. I stared at the two blue lines on the stick and didn't know what to think.

A baby?

*

"Adri? You okay? You've seemed kinda off today," Xavier playfully nudged my shoulder as we watched TV together. It had been several hours since I found out I was pregnant and I was still trying to wrap my mind around it. I nodded and snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple.

I found myself not paying attention to the show, but buried in my own thoughts. I wanted this for us. I knew having baby would be an insane responsibility, it's caring for another human being, but I wanted that. I wanted to be a mother. I knew for a fact that Xavier would make a great dad and I really did want this. I knew that Xavier wanted to have kids with me, but did he want to right now? He had his surfing and I had my writing. We were both busy, but always made time for each other. Could we accommodate our schedules to fit another human being?

"Baby, I know something's wrong. What is it?" Xavier persisted and I shook my head. "You're really quiet and you're never quiet. Talk to me, what's wrong?" He urged. I sat up and looked at him.

"Nothing's wrong, but there is something I have to tell you." I said and he nodded, waiting for me to continue. "Just stay right here and don't move." I got up and went towards our room. I had hid the pregnancy test in my underwear drawer. Not the greatest hiding spot, but it did the job. I came back out the living room and had it in my hand, but you really couldn't make out what it was. I put my hand behind my back.

"Don't freak out, okay?" I said and he hesitantly nodded. I took a deep breath and handed him the test. He looked at it for a second before his mouth slightly parted. "I just found out today, so I really shouldn't be telling you. I missed my last period and I got suspicious, so I went out and bought a test yesterday. I was going to take it this morning, but then I saw that fucking spider. I... I don't know about you, but I'm really happy, X. I want this for us."

"Hold on a second," he said as he stood up. "You're pregnant?" He said in bewilderment.

"It looks that way. I know. We're both busy people and it's another human being to take care of, but X... it's our baby," I said as a tear slipped out of my eye. He didn't say anything and just stared at me.

He didn't respond for another couple of seconds and just stared at the test in his hand. Finally, words left his mouth: "Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying... I'm gonna be a dad?" His voice cracked and I nodded, reaching for his face. My fingers stroked his cheek and he still didn't say anything.

"X, say something," I softly said. My heart pounded in my chest and I anticipated his next response. He cupped my cheeks with unshed tears swimming in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, trying to desperately show him how much I loved him. When he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, I was breathless. "Baby? Are you okay?" I softly asked.

"I was not expecting that," he finally said. "But, holy shit, Adri. I'm gonna be a fucking dad." He smiled from ear to ear and hugged me.

"Yes, you are," I muttered into his shoulder. My heart swelled in my chest as I felt the love radiating from the both of us. This felt insane; a good kind of insane.

"We're having a baby," he exhaled and kissed my cheek.

"We're having a baby."

the beginning

A/N: *wipes away tears* My babies are having a baby. 😭

So, this book is officially done. I may post some bonus chapters in the future which will completely finalize it.

I'm happy for my babies' happy beginning. God knows they deserve it. Thank you all for reading this book, I'm so very thankful for each and every one of you!

Stay tuned for another book I'm starting in the near future. ;)

until next time
kisses,
elle