thirty-one ☘︎ (2nd draft)

- this is basically porn, sorry not sorry -

Adriana

I stripped from my clothing and was left in my undergarments. I let my hair fall down to my back. I unclasped my bra and threw it at Xavier's face. I slid my underwear down and stepped out of them.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "You're so fucking perfect." His eyes raked my body up and down and he bit his bottom lip. I moved backwards and stepped into the shower. I pulled the shower curtain until my whole body was covered. "You're such a tease," he groaned.

I laughed and turned the water on. "Come in. The water is nice and warm." I heard him shuffling around before he finally came inside the shower. Water ran down his face and I had the increasing need to touch him. My hands found their way to his hair and I tugged on it, bringing him down to my level. I pressed my lips against his and his hands went around my hips. I wanted to savor this moment for as long as I could. The way his tongue moved with mine was everything and more. I wanted him. I wanted him in every single way imaginable.

"I need you," I spoke against his lips. He responded by pulling me closer to him and attacking me with kisses. His tongue moved feverishly against mine, as if he needed me in the way that I needed him. "Please," I panted. He pulled away and I saw the pure lust in his eyes. He backed me against the cold shower wall and kissed my neck. He moved further down and his mouth latched onto one of my hardened nipples. He gently bit and pulled on the nub of flesh. I gasped and arched my back into him. He payed the same amount of attention to my left breast. He started to kiss down my stomach and inched closer to where I needed him the most. He went down on his knees and laid gentle kisses on my thighs.

"Put your foot over my shoulder," he told me. I quickly placed my right foot over his shoulder. He leaned forward and his mouth latched onto my clit. I cried out in complete pleasure. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. My hands instinctively went towards his hair, running my fingers through it. My loud moans were drowned out by the even louder sounds of the shower.

My heart stopped when I looked down and was met with his gaze. I watched as his two fingers entered me. My mouth slightly parted open and my thighs twitched. "Holy f-fuck!" I moaned while grasping his hair. He hummed against me and incessantly striked my g-spot with the curve of his fingers. I let out a shrill moan as I began to unravel. I could barely keep myself up right when my orgasm hit me like a tsunami. My mouth transformed into an 'o' shape and I crouched over him. My inner thighs shook and my legs threatened to give out on me.

He pulled out his fingers, glistening with my arousal, and stood up. I was panting, still recovering from my orgasm. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. My breasts pressed against his chest and his erection against my lower front. My wet hair cascaded down my shoulders and stuck to my breasts. He gingerly moved the hair away from them and pinched my left nipple harshly.

"Xavier," I moaned. "I need you." My body was overstimulated and I desperately needed another release. He grabbed my left leg and lifted it up. He positioned himself right at my entrance and ran his tip up and down my slick skin. He locked eyes with me as he buried himself as deeply as possible inside me. His skin against my skin felt fucking phenomenal. My mouth parted open and I let out a hoarse gasp. He groaned and began to thrust in and out of me. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trying to focus on this agonizing build. With his free hand, Xavier harshly grabbed my chin and brought my face back to his vision.

"Look at me," he huskily said. I opened my eyes to lock them with his and didn't dare to look away. I grasped his face with my hands. The need to devour him while he teared me apart was overwhelming my senses. He let go of my chin and trailed his hand down to start rubbing my clit. He pressed his thumb to my sensitive bundle of nerves and I tensed up. My second orgasm was closer than I thought. As he swallowed all of my moans, he got faster and faster.