Chapter 17: Was it a dream?...

Virgil's POV

We drove home later after the incident. Y/N was still a little shaken up. "Hey calm down. Being this scared isn't good for the twins." I told her. "Just breath." I also said. She starts breathing and calming down. "Good girl." I praise her. I then see her blush after what I called her. "What?.... Do you want me to call you a naughty girl, instead?" I say with a smirk. I see her blush even more, and hide her face. "Stooooopp!" She whines. "Don't whine baby girl.... Unless you want some punishment from daddy later?" (I'm dead inside) She smacks me. "Ow! Jeez I'm only kidding!" I yell. "Well.... Maybe..." I then whisper. She raises her hand ready to smack me again. "I'M KIDDING!!!" I yell again. "You better be!" She yells at me embarrassed. I chuckle at her cuteness.

We arrive home and see the others outside looking for us, worryingly. We get out and walk over to them. "Are you two okay!?" Patton asked crying. "We felt Deceit's presence not too long ago! He said he already visited you two!" Roman said while trying to comfort Patton. "Yeah we are fine. Deceit was with Y/N in the bathroom, but i walked in before he could do any harm to her." I said. "Though..." Y/N said. I looked at her concerned. "When you walked in Deceit didn't even try... He just gave up and disappeared... He didn't try and fight you..." She said questionably. 'That's true....Hm... Suspicious...'

Later

Y/N was asleep once again, which left me to my thoughts. 'Why didn't Deceit try and stop me?' "Hey kiddo." I heard Patton say behind me. "Oh, hey Patton." I say. "You doing okay? It seems like what Y/N said earlier really started making you think." He asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. It's just... Why didn't Deceit fight me?.... It makes me question more about what his motive is." I say. Patton just nods in agreement.

I suddenly felt a lot of movement next to me. I look over and see Y/N moving around a lot in her sleep. She was having a nightmare. I quickly shake her and wake her up. She was crying her eyes out so much to the point where she could hardly breath. "Hey hey. Calm down. It was just a dream sweetheart." I say to her. After a few minutes of trying to calm her down she relaxes. "What was the nightmare about this time?" I ask. Boy I wish I didn't ask.

Y/N POV 

*Dream*
I awoke tied up in a dark room. I had no idea where I was, or what was going on. I felt extremely exhausted for no reason. I suddenly see Deceit with Virgil next to him. I also saw... Two babies in Deceit's arms. One a boy, and the other a girl. I felt a sort of... Connection... To the babies. The babies were crying and Virgil looked... Disappointed. Then they slowly started turning around and leaving. "Virgil wait! Don't leave me here!" I was screaming and crying. Deceit was taking Virgil away. "Virgil! Come back!"

*Dream End*

I woke up crying hysterically, to the point where I couldn't even breath, or see. Virgil was trying to calm me down. I was slowly relaxing, and soon enough stopped crying. "So what was the nightmare about this time?" Virgil asked. After I told him he looked like he was about to cry, and hugged me as tight as he could. I almost couldn't breath. He let go and said, "Everything is okay now. You're safe." Soon he fell asleep and I was thinking about the dream.

It may have been a dream but.... It felt so real... Too real...