Chapter 16: A Break?

Y/N POV

It's been a few months and surprisingly we have had no Deceit business, which just makes me worry even more about what he is planning, but most of that worry is my emotions going crazy thanks to the pregnancy.

They are so out of control that I started sobbing just because a book I liked was ending. Yeah. Virgil has been there for me though. He is the best boyfriend ever I swear.

I wake up on the couch. Seems I took a nap. I get up and stretch slightly. "How was your 3rd nap?" I hear a sarcastic voice say in the kitchen. It's none other than my Hot Topic prince himself. I smile and jokingly say "It was the best out of all the three naps I have taken... So far." "So far? Nope that's all the naps you get to take for today. I'm not letting you sleep all the days away. We have 4 months until we have little daredevils in this house. Let's make the time without them count." He says with a chuckle. I chuckle too. Though Virgil is right. (honey when is he not?! XD) We should enjoy the time we have without children. Cause that won't be for much longer. 4 months until they arrive. 4 months! I get up. I feel a little dizzy doing so, but I manage. "Honey I'm hungryyyyy!" I whine. "What are you craving now?" He asks in a fake annoyed voice. "I want F/F!!!" I whine.  (F/F=Favorite food btw)  He sighs and starts making what I want.

After I eat I get a text from a friend of mine.
You
Friend

Hey! I know your pregnant and one of my other friends is pregnant too! She is having a baby shower in a few hours so I was wondering if you would like to tag along since you are also pregnant?

Hey! And sure sounds like fun!

Nice! I'll pick you up in an hour! See ya!

Okay! See ya!

Virgil was watching me and my friends conversation and sighed. "I have to interact with people?" He asks. "You don't have to come if you don't want to." I say to him. He thinks for a moment then speaks. "I'll go. But only for you. Okay?" He asks. I nod, smiling.

(A few hours later)

After me and Virgil are done getting ready we meet up with my friend and head off to the baby shower. On the way I get a strange feeling and stiffen up a bit. Virgil does the same. I whisper to him "You feel that too?" I ask. He nods. "I think... It's Deceits presence... But I'm not so sure..." He whispers back to me. We finally arrive at the baby shower and we get out of the car trying not to bring up what we just felt. We end up having a fun time and I'm able to relate to most of the "Soon to be moms." I end up needing to use the bathroom so I tell everyone where I'm going. I leave and go into the bathroom and do my thing. When I'm done I wash my hands. Then I look up in the mirror to see how I look. I look into the mirror and see him. Deceit. "Hello there Princess." He says to me with a sickening grin. I gasp and turn around to face him. "W-What do you want?" I say studdering on my words. "You are in here... All alone... This is my chance-" He gets cut off by Virgil opening the door. "Y/N you okay your taking a long time-" He spots Deceit in front of me and me on the verge (no pun intended...)  of a panic attack. Deceit frowns in defeat seeing Virgil and disappears. Once he disappears I let it all out and starts sobbing uncontrollably into Virgil's chest. "Shh. Shh. It's okay. He is gone now. You're safe now." He says calmly into my ear. I slowly calm down and relax. We decide to head home after all that. We make up an excuse and say it's a family emergency and we leave. When we get home I just snuggle up into Virgil's chest eating ice cream and trying to fall asleep.