Why Cant You See?

Have you ever fell in love with someone, and gave them your all... Just only for it to all be thrown in your face? How many times would you have to tell them that you love them? but no matter what you said the words just never seemed to get through to them... Like they were deaf to three words, the most important words of all and that's.. I love you.

Love is beautiful don't get me wrong it's truly beautiful but... Its honestly so painful, the pain is so unbearable. I've already once fallen in love, so I know how the feeling feels... But from my last love, I was scarred and lost in everything, including myself.

I had lost myself once he had left me in the dark, leaving me to face the cold world on my own, battling for my life that he had torn down and left both my hopes and dreams shattered in front of me.

I never once thought that love would be so consuming in such a suffocating way, maybe I didn't exactly find the right love yet..  But everything that had happened is so vivid in my memory, so fresh and clear, the words, the scene, the actions everything including the scents...

I never believed that I would ever fall in love with anyone, as I thought boys are just a waste of time. And why should I look for love? when love should just come to you.. I was the kind of person that believed in true love what people call "unreal". (I still believe in it but it's just complicated..) Who would have known my heart and soul would both be taken away from me, just within a few days and the sad thing is I never actually loved him, (them) I was just blinded twice... I was played like a blindless fool falling for all the same moves that I had previously fallen for.

How stupid I now feel, it's such a hard feeling to describe... I don't know if I had loved them or not but I do know that I had given my all and.. I still would find myself wondering how life would be with them, as stupid as that may sound...

I'm just a fool.

A hopeless fool.

Who believes in love.

And the magic that comes from the heart.

I'll never learn..

Ever heard of "Love is Blinding"

That's true but I don't believe in it as there are some things that it's wrong about...

Love is not the only thing you can be blinded of...
There'll be more times that you were blinded but not of love...

Love is something that you truly feel within yourself, it's a feeling that makes feel like you can fly and just the thought of them makes you cry and smile because you're so damn grateful to have them in your life, that no words could even describe how much love you feel towards them...

There's three types of blinds in my book that people mistake for love:

Many people mistake what I call "drunken pain" for love, they believe that they're in love when really they're blinded by the pain that they feel deep down inside but the comfort and love that they oh so "believe" covers that pain just a little... which makes them feel slightly good, as they rather live in lies than the truth that kills them inside.

Another one is "addicted for love" it can happen without you even knowing as your mind knows your secret desires and wants it'll just come out in any way possible... But would that mean you actually love that person?.. or just want to feel the love from someone?.. isn't that kind of cruel for the other person.

And the last one is "past" this is the one I believe I was blinded by.. My past is so horrible, it haunts me almost every day literally.
The things that I had gone through were so tough that all I wanted was love.. I would pray each and every day to feel and be loved, as I had felt that I didn't belong anywhere on this planet that everyone calls "earth"...