I jog down stairs making sure Niall hops in my arms. I love kids; I guess I’m pretty much a kid’s boy. I see my beautiful girlfriend and give her a quick kiss. We don’t want to show too much PDA around children. I hear Ellie squeal when we kiss. She’s known I’ve loved Jay for a while and she’s happy I finally was able to ask her out.

I grabbed my wallet and headed out. The foster family lives on the other side of town, the bad area of the London. This is one of the reasons I’m getting my brother now. He’s getting older and I don’t want him turning out a bad egg if I wait.

“Larry where we going?” Niall’s little voice chirps.

“To go see a friend of mine,” I smile.

He nods and leans his head against my shoulder, earning bad looks from old people. Really? Does he look like me? Do we look related? I don’t think so! I had Niall off to Jay. I find it weird that I call him Niall when he looks nothing like the older Niall.

We continue our walk until we reach the address. It only took us 20 minutes to get there. I knock on the door and hear loud yelling. I wince remembering the times at the care home.

*Flash back*

A loud knock comes from the door.

“LARRY GET THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BEAT YOU!” the head master yells.

I shiver and run to the door. I open it. A cop looks at me sweetly and walks in with his hands on his belt. I give him a fake smile and sit on the couch. I hear the head master talk then close the door making the cop leave.

“LARRY HOW FUCKING DARE YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO THE COP!” he screams.

He shoves me off the couch and starts kicking me.

*End*

I shiver and hold my stomach at the thought. No Larry, forget the past, live in the present and future. The door opens to a messy haired woman with huge bags under her eyes. She has a tank top way to small for her and she’s wearing those American running shorts. Well, hello whore.

“Yes?” she asks attempting to sound sweet.

“I’m here to pick up Evan Tomlinson. I’m Larry,” I say holding out my hand.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. Well, fine then, be a bitch.

“HEY FLOYD! LOOKS LIKE THEY’RE TAKING THE LITTLE BASTARD OUT OF OUR HANDS!” she screams.

Bitch, if I see a bruise on him I will have Jay punch you in the God damn face. I’m not into hurting people, especially women. I see Evan whimper as the lady pushes him out and slams the door. He’s in a short tank top and shorts. He has no shoes on. Well, looks like I’m going to call the cops. I pick up Evan and open up my jacket for him.

“Hey bud, let’s get you home,” I whisper.

“Wh-Who are y-you,” he asks in a very small voice.

“Your brother. That’s my girlfriend, she’s holding our somewhat of a cousin Niall, and that’s my sister. She’s your twin. You’ll be staying with my two good friends Sean and Tyler. They’ll love you so don’t worry,” I say.

“Who’s Da-Daddy,” he whimpers.

I groan internally. I can’t tell him. Wait, can I? Yeah, I can. I hold on to him and whisper.

“Louis. I’ll point you out to him later.”

I set him down and take off my coat. I wrap him around the jacket and pick him up once more. I’m just glad he’s safe. I’m doing this for you El, you’re lucky he’s not a goner like I almost was.