Epilogue

[This is in third person]

At that moment, everything was starting to make sense to everyone. Five boys woke up to confusion. They were all dreaming the same thing. It was almost like a vision; a vision of what's to come in the future. Sure, nothing of what had happened was true, but it felt like they just spent years of their lives in pain. Why was this happening to them.

Yes, there was five boys dreaming the same thing. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Larry Styles-Tomlinson. Zayn was the first to wake up before everything started to get bad. He didn't know what to do. He was conflicted on what to do. He had decided against calling them and started to watch late night television, but the dream wasn't out of his mind.

Harry was the second person to stop dreaming. It was so odd. He was pregnant with a child and Louis still had Eleanor as a fake girlfriend. They weren't together at all, but in reality they were. They adopted a child whose name was already Larry. Why was this so hard for him to understand. He was so confused on how this was turning out.

Evan and Elizabeth were real, they were just babies, still in their little cribs fast asleep. For two year old, they definitely slept through the night without any trouble. Harry, however, was still out of it. This dream was like predicting a future that could never come true. Larry was never in an orphanage. He was in a foster home until he was two and then adopted by Harry and Louis, who were now 27 and 29 years of age. He found this story so mind boggling. Why was this so realistic, yet not.

Niall was the next person to wake up. He stopped dreaming when he got married to a girl he never met. He found that hard to believed since he was gay, but he didn't like the idea of people dying even though it was just a dream. He eventually got out of his bed and walked to Harry's house, where the lad was scared to death about everything that was happening.

Liam and Louis woke up at the same time. They both had been killed by a being that they couldn't the name of. By the time Louis got out of his bed, Liam was sprinting into the Styles-Tomlinson household. He needed to talk to someone about the dream he had and they were the only ones who could help. They were there, and he needed them to know.

Louis had no interest in talking, he just wanted to make sure his children were okay. He first checked on his two-year-olds. They were sound asleep; they didn't have a care in the world. He was too worried to even notice that Harry had people over and they were all screaming what was happening in the dream.

The dark-haired lad suddenly realized that his son, Larry, was in the dream as well. He ran to the little 7 year old boy's room. He saw him crying in his sleep. His little blue eyes were no longer open and his wavy hair was sticking to his forehead.

Louis ran and started shaking the young boy. “Larry! Larry wake up! Please! Stop dreaming and wake up! Larry!” He shook the boy as hard as he could without harming him. He let out many pleads until the other men were in the room screaming for him to wake up. They all felt like the young boy was going to die if they didn't do anything.

“Larry wake up!” That was their last plea and it was answered. Larry shot up from his bed and screamed loudly for his fathers. Tears were running down his cheeks and he didn't understand why.

The dream was all too real. He felt like he really had cancer and that he had witnessed his family die right in front of him. The confusion was all too much for the little boy's mind. Sniffing slightly, he leaned against Louis for comfort.

“Was it real, Daddy? Did you and Papa and Niall and Liam and Zayn really die?” Larry asked in a small voice.

Louis quickly shook his head along with the others. “No definitely not. We wouldn't die without putting up a fight first. That mean man in your dream can't hurt us okay?” Larry nodded and looked out his window. It was nearly 7 in the morning by the time his dream was done. He had been asleep for 12 hours and he was happy to be awake.

Gasping, Larry shot up, “Daddy! Papa! It's my birthday!” He screamed and jumped on his bed, “I'm 8 years old! I'm 8 years old!” Everyone in the room laughed at the young boy as he ran downstairs. It was his birthday and his friends were going to come over for a birthday party.

Everyone in the room left except for Louis and Harry. They were trying to make a sense of the dream. After 15 minutes of thinking, they finally realized what it meant. They were all going to be gone soon, and they needed to enjoy each others company before it was too late.

The husbands walked downstairs hand in hand and smiled lightly as they watched their son play with his siblings. Something was needed in this family, and it was hope. They were finally all a big family and it was brought by one little dream that could have destroyed their lives.

The family stayed downstairs but they didn't realize that an angel was watching them. This angel was the one who made them have a dream. They didn't know, but time was reversed. Everything she did was for them and now they just think of their lives a little dream.

FIN