13

"W-will you be my boyfriend?"

"W-What?" Changbin said. He was kinda panicking, because he never thought the younger would ask him this.

"Y-you can s-say no." Hyunjin said, as he looked away.

Changbin was in his thoughts. He was thinking of what to say. He didnt wanna fuck this up.

It was just awkward silence for a bit. They didnt say a word. All you could hear was their breathing. Their hearts where beating fast. Hyunjin face was burning. Was it a mistake to ask him? Should he have just asked him a different time? Was he even good enough for the older?

Changbin interrupted tbe youngers thoughts with a hug. Changbin burried his face in the tallers chest.

"Y-Yes" Changbin said, it was quiet, but hyunjin could still hear it.

"W-wait what?" Hyunjin said. He needs to make sure he heard the older right.

"I s-said y-yes. I would v-very much like t-to be your b-boyfring." Changbin's speaking was a mess. Hyunjin rapped his arms around the smaller. He places a kiss on Changbins forehead.

They stayed like this for a while. Changbins heart was jumping out of his chest. His breathing was a bit heavy, because he has never felt this was about anyone in his life before.

Changbin looks up to the younger, and kisses his soft, pink lips. Hyunjins face turned every shade of red possible. This boy was finally his. He was so happy.

Hyunjin kissed back, pulling the older on top of him. They kept kissing, over and over, until it slowly became make out.

Hyunjin felt the olders heart beating against his chest. The beating if his heart sounded like a song to him.

Their lips where one. They wouldn't separate, even for air. They loved this feeling of them being together. They both wanted to be with eachother forever.

They finally let go for air. They decided to just cuddle. Holding eachother like it was the end of time.

"I love you." Hyunjin said, kissing Changbins cheek.

"I love you too."

--
This was a filler chapter so its not that long. Not even 400 words but yeah. I hope you guys valentines day was great. I ate all my chocolate in 2 days. Have a good day/night guys!

 Have a good day/night guys!