3

I was waiting on the couch for Hyunjin to come over. Jisung left to go with Minho a while ago and Chan just left. I dont talk to Chan like I used to because he stabbed me in the fucking back. All I start to think about is how bad that moment was. Then *Ding*. The door bells rang.
   I go and get the door.
"Hii" Hyunjin said at the door. I let him in. Fuck. Hyunjin is here. I havent hung out with anyone ever since that happened. Ugh that moment broke me. I just want to be fixed. Whatever screw you feelings.
"How have you been?" Hyunjin asks, as he puts down a plastic bag he had.
"Ok, but what's that?" I asked.
"Oh its ice cream! I bought some so we can make sundaes." Hyunjin said, laughing. Hes so adorable what the fuck.
"You didnt have to." I said, blushing. I pick up the bag and then instantly dropping it, forgetting I hurt my wrist really bad last night.
   Hyunjin picks up the bag.
"Are you ok, Bin hyung?" He asked, concerned about my wrist. I blush even more.
"Yeah Im fine. I hurt my wrist last night, thats all." I said
"Shit. Its my fault." He said.
"No its not its mine. Stop apologizing." "Alright." He said.
"Want some food?" I asked
"Sure" He said.
   I go to the kitchen. Hyunjin follows.
"Is it ok if i sit on the counter?" He asks.
"Yeah. You dont have to ask." I said.
   I get out the ramen. I grab 4 packets so we can share. I get out a pot and put water in it. I wait for the water to boil then I put in the noodles. I add the vegetables into it and the flavoring. I add a lil spice into it and its done. I put it into one big bowl and grab the chopsticks. We go and sit at the table.
"Thank you, Bin Hyung." He said, smiling.
   He so fucking cute what the hell. When he eats his cheeks get so puffy oh my god.

-some hours later-
   Its late at night. Its 10pm and Hyunjin and I where watching a scary movie while eating ice cream. I was looking at Hyunjin the whole time. Out of no where, I just... Kissed him. On the lips.
   My face turns as red as a tomato. Hyunjin just looked at me, then, he kissed me back. We just stared at each other for a good 10 minutes with no words. Just silence. Then the door opened and Chan came in, with hickeys on his neck.
"Hey Bin." He says.
   I ignore him.
"Listen I know you hate me b-" I cut him off.
"No buts. Just fucking leave. I don't want tour pitiful excuse." I said looking down, trying not to cry.
   He goes to his room and slams his door.
"Bin hyung? Whats going on? You can tell if your comfortable with telling me.

--
Heh yeah so um ive had an idea about this in my head for a while so yeah. Tea sis, Tea.