9

Weeks pass since ive Hyunjin. I miss him but. I was so close to blocking his number. I was breaking down in tears when I almost did. Hyunjin why are you doing this to me. Do I...? No. I cant like him.  Or do I? I think I do. I like Hwang Hyunjin. Im obsessed with him. I like him so much, and I barely even know him.

Hyunjin💔:
Hey, Please stop ignoring me. Ive called you over 100 times these past 3 weeks, and texted you over 200. Stop hating me. Please. Changbin.

   I debate on whether I answer or not. I think I should. Nothing will ever be fixed.

Me:
Hyunjin, Im sorry. I feel like shit right now. Im a shit person. Im sorry.

Hyunjin💔:
OH MY GOD YOU ANSWERED. FUCK. IM SO SORRY. IM SO SO SO SO SORRY. PLEASE CAN WE FACE TIME OR SOMETHING? PLEASE?

Me: I look horrible tho. I have massive bags under my eyes, red eyes...

Hyunjin💔: Your still beautiful to me.

Hyunjin💔: Please?

Me: Alright fine.

Hyunjin💔: WAIT REALLY?

Me: yes...

                       Incoming Call
                          Hyunjin💔
                             yes/no

"Hello?" Hyunjin says.
"H-Hi" my voice was broken.
"Oh god... Changbin-Hyung what did I do to you?"
"Its n-not yo-your faul-fault. I-Im way t-to sensitive." Why do I have to stutter?
"No. You wouldnt... You wouldnt be broken if I never left, and ignored you. Im so sorry." Hyunjin said. I could tell by the tone in his voice that he was really sorry.
"Can I please pay you back?"
"H-How?" I asked.
"Can I come over? Ill bring you a surprise." Hyunjin said.
"O-Only if y-you dont leave a-again." I said. My voice sounded like shit. Ive asked Jennie and Chaeyoung to cover for me so many times because ive been home crying my ass off.
"I promise. If I hurt you, I give you permission to hit me." I giggled at the youngers statement.
"Ok fine. I n-need to take a s-shower first."
"Ok ill be there in 20! Bye hyung!"
"Bye jinnie" I hung up so I could take a shower.
   I turned on the water. Ive always like cold showers. The cold drops against my warm skin always felt nice. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair, and myself. I got out and put on shorts and a hoodie that was way to oversized on me. I waited in my room for the older boy. Luckly Chan and Jisung werent home. Jisung was wish Minho, and Chan was at work.

~Hyunjin pov~
   I went to the store to get a lot of things I thought he would like. I got chips, ice cream, cakes, candy, and soda. I really wanted to pay him back. I hurt him so bad. I know that Seungmin thinks thats a stupid reason so be mad at me. I told him because Jeongin would be no help, and Minho is a bitch. He would kill me if he knew I called him that.
   I finally arrive at Changbins apartment, and I knock on his door. I was scares to go in, but I needed to talk to him.

~Changbin pov~
   I heard a knock at the door, and my stomach got in a twist. Oh god hes here. Fuck. I inhale, then exhale, and open the door.
   Right when I open the door, Hyunjin drops the bags he had, and hugs me. He hugs me so tight. Of course I hug him back. I pull away, and pick up the bags hyunjin brought.
"What is all this?" I asked.
"I bought junk food. It always makes people feel better!" Hyunjin said.
"You didnt have t-"
"Yes I did. I needed to pay you back hyung."
   I get on my toes, and kiss Hyunjins forehead. Hes so sweet. Mine, and Hyunjins face turn bright red. All I do is have fellings for this boy.

--
669 words ;). This story sucks im sorry. Ill try to update again tomorrow. ChangJin is my ult ship and my heart is just. Bboom Bboom. Anyways, short a/n bc im tired. Stan up10tion and golden child, and i will love you for the rest of my life. Also, thank you for 300+ reads!thats more then my Vhope story.