Ali: I love this jacket and the dress I'm a lot smaller than I was with the twins it looks so weird to me!

Emily: baby you look cute I dressed the girls and everything!

I look at the camera surprised Emily doesn't really change the girls she hates having to pick out there outfits. They walk in they look so cute she did good.

Ali: I love it baby ok comment down below who has better style for the girls me or Emily?

Emily: I do look at me!!

Ali: you do look cute but why you wearing my leggings?

Emily: it's cold out side!

Ali: you better be wearing underwear.

Emily: baby really why you got to say that in front of them?

Ali: baby who cares just put on sweat pants I like those better!

Emily: fine I made breakfast it's down stairs!

Ali: ok come on girls let's go eat!

We go down stairs there pancakes and bacon.

Ali: fun fact I can't cook Emily is the best cook ever we might do a cooking tutorial with Emily comment what you think.

We eat really quick and head to the car.

Ali: ok so we're going to Spence's house for a bite she want to have brunch we just remember that so let's see how that goes.

I turn the camera off we get the girls out I'm still hungry so I can still eat.

Ali: hey guys!!

Spencer: hey I can't wait for lex to come!!

Ali: I can't either!

Han: there's food right there!

Ali: we ate but I'm still hungry we forgot we were having brunch.

I turn the camera on.

Ali: so I just told Spencer that we ate and this is her face she's so mad but I'm still going to eat.

Emily: baby I thought you were full.