Best of Mystery/Thriller | Winners

Start from the beginning

No one said being a witch would be easy.

*

Confessions About Victoria

by heartsails

Victoria Becky's life is like any another normal eighteen year old teenager: fun with friends, crying over homework, procasination on point and Friday night parties. But this normal, decent life bubble flies over her head and kisses goodbye to her the day, she discovers a website in her school's computer lab with her photos and confessions about crush. The more she reads, the more she is intrigued, the more she is scared and the more she is willing to take risks to find this person who has a massive crush on her.

Because either she can start swimming for answers or wait for someone to drown her with 'em. And being a good swimmer, Victoria knows better than to drown.

*

Cryptic

by north_light

There's been a killer in Ash's hometown, raging kills for over four years. No one has lived to tell anyone of their encounter with him. The police have scrambled around, trying to catch the ghostly menace. But when they come close, he slips through their fingers. He's a ghost story, some would say, killing those that find his truth.

But how can you catch a ghost?

*

Demon of the Night

by MaskedObsession

Barbara Gordon, daughter of the police commissioner, is determined to follow in her father's footsteps. After a series of brutal murders and disappearances occur around Gotham City, she begins her own investigation into who- or what- is behind these slayings.

However, as she gets closer to the truth she finds herself tangled in a game of mystery, the supernatural, and pure evil.

*

Emphasized Point

by fanatic_4_life

"You're weak," they say. "Hopeless. Just disappear."

But what if I did? That would be better for everyone. right? The nightmare that is so-called her life will finally come to an end. In a spiraling conflict, with catastrophic events, and the tables turned, one question daunts around all of humanity: