15

(a/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-HOPE~~!! 🎊 🎊 🎂)

|| Taehyung's POV ||

I went back home and calmed myself down. I'm going crazy. A few minutes later, I called y/n.
I couldn't handle it. I don't know why, but whatever it is I just needed to hear her voice.

I want to know what Jimin is up to too. He looks very interested in y/n. Am I really that possessive?

She answered the call and I almost slipped that I saw her with Jimin. I accepted Jimin's offer and turned my phone off.

I had nothing to do so I used my phone again. My heart felt happy when I saw my wallpaper. I decided to change it after I cried last night. My previous wallpaper was a stolen picture of MinHye. Now it's a selfie of me and y/n. I promised her that I will move on from my feelings towards MinHye.

(Listed to the Scenery by Kim Taehyung)
I looked at my album and it was full of MinHye's faces. I erased them all. A tear escaped my eye but a picture captured my attention. It was y/n smiling at my camera.
There was also a picture of her smiling at me while I sing in a karaoke room. A picture of us together in the graduation. A picture of her that was needed for my project. It was taking pictures of sceneries and one of them has her holding a flower, smelling it. This made me smile. It made all my sadness wash away. I also saw a picture of her eating Japchae, her rosy cheeks puffed. A picture of her having an icing on her cheek. A picture of her with a butterfly on her nose.
Our picture together on a rollercoaster. An underwater picture of us. A picture when I pretended to be her Valentine. A picture of us being prom partners.

That's when I realized. I need her.
I need her because I love her.