14

|| Your POV ||

I went home after Taehyung and I spent time together. I tried to make him smile, laugh and it worked. I brought his positivity back. He even told me he'll try his best to move on. It's currently midnight, good thing it's Sunday tomorrow so I don't have work. I went straight to bed with my heart contented.

⏭ the next morning ️⏭️

I went to the park. Is it obvious that it's my favorite place? Well as I told you, this park is pretty special. I met Taehyung here. But also memorable because I confessed and he rejected me here. My heart ached at the memory. But I'm still thankful that we still kept our friendship.

I smiled at the thought while walking. I'm planning to go to the dance studio. It's been a while since I've been there. I turned my mp3 on. It was the gift Yoongi oppa gave me. I played one of his songs. When I was young, I thought my brother's was really annoying. But now that I hear him singing and rapping, it makes me miss him more. I miss them...

"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice.
I turned around..

It was Jimin

It was Jimin.
"Jimin! It's nice to meet you again!"
"Haha. It's nice to see you again too. Where are you heading?"
"erm...the dance studio.."
"Jinjja?! I'm going there too!"
"no way! Let's go then!"

The dance studio was quite far from the park so the walking will take a while.
So I offered Jimin one of my ear buds. He took it and listened.

"These songs are good!" Jimin commented.
I smiled proudly. "My brother and his friend composed that, and they are the singers and rappers of their own songs"
Jimin's eyes widened. "Uwa! Daebak! They will surely be famous!"
I nodded and looked ahead. "I know.. "

"So, how long have you been signed up in the dancing studio?" I asked.
"A year ago"
"What floor do you use?"
"Upper floor"
"me too!"
"really? Well the building's big so we could've missed each other that's why we didn't meet."
"actually, I only go to the studio sometimes. I have lots of matters to do... Whenever I want to stress relief, I go there."
"well I always go there."
"We're here!"
"Wow, that was fast."

We entered the building and went to our separate ways. I entered a room that's not occupied. But it is occupied. I apologized and after that, I needed to put my ear on each door to see if it's occupied.
Finally, I found one. Damn, the studio's busy.

I put my gym bag down and removed my coat, jacket, which leaves me in my dancing outfit only:

(👆from Pinterest 👆 I erased some so sorry)

I connected my phone to the speaker. The very first thing that I saw in my playlist was: Treat you better by Shawn Mendes.

I clicked it and danced my heart out:

I kinda relate to this song so it wasn't hard to put my story into the choreography.

I danced solo but then Jimin came in right after I finished my routine.

"Oh sorry, may I share this room with you? Everything's occupied."

I was still breathing heavily. "Of course"
I took my bottle of water and drank. I grabbed my phone on the floor. I actually took a video at my dance so that I can make my choreography cleaner.

Jimin walked beside me, "you took a video of your dance?"
"Yeah. Wanna watch?"
He nodded.
"I'm not confident with it so please consider."
"I'm sure it'll be great."

I played the video and he seemed surprise.
"Impressive!" he looked at me with a surprised face.
"thank you" I smiled. "I want to learn that too!"

"Really?" now it's my turn to be surprised.

He nodded with his raised eyebrows.
"let's start then"

We started to practice and we successfully completed it.

"Neat!" he said and we high-fived. We drank water and looked at the clip.

"Uwa! It's actually good!"
I said. I smiled and continued to watch with Jimin.

|| Jimin's POV ||

I watched the video with her and I was also surprised. She's good! I looked at her smile. It sounds creepy but I enjoy her smile. We did meet for a while only but she's driving me nuts already. I'm not like this. She's the first one to make me feel like this.

Her phone suddenly rang, cutting the video. Her caller was Taehyung. Oh wait, did he accept the offer?

I need to talk to him.

"excuse me" y/n said and I nodded.

|| Your POV ||

"Tae? "
"Y/n where are you?"
"At the dance studio, why?"
"oh ok then. Please tell Jimin I accept his offer."
"Ok!"
"thanks!"
"Wait, how did you know I'm with Jimin?!"
"Oh u-uhhh... W-what? You're with Jimin right now? G-great! Please tell him. Bye!"
"Wait!"

He hung up.

I went back to Jimin. "Jimin congratulations! Taehyung accepted your offer"

"Jinjja?!"
"Uh-huh. When will you meet him?"
"When is he free?"
"Usually weekends. But I don't know if he can go today. I'll just give you his number."
He nodded and he gave me his phone. I typed Taehyung's number in.

"Jimin, sorry I have to go."
"It's fine, thanks for the dance tutorial"
I laughed. "Next time?"
"Definitely."

I walked out the building and went back to my apartment.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

I went to the park because I know y/n will be there. She's always there. I happily went to the park and I saw y/n. I was about to call her but someone was behind her already. "Jimin?" I recognized. He walked with her and she offered her earphone.

Something inside me made me felt the anger, sadness, jealousy?
Impossible.
Snap out of it, Taehyung!

That didn't help. I got curious on where they were going, so I followed them.

The dance studio.

Why did you follow them, Taehyung?!

I ruffled my hair.
What are you doing to me, y/n?