.02

"What did you do this time?" Jin, my slave said. He's not really my slave, please don't tell him I called him slave...he would beat me up.

"I don't even get greeted with a 'Hello my lovely precious Jimin, how are you?' anymore" I give him a dirty look as I sat down on a pink stool. I was back in the comfort of my lovely home. Did I say my? I meant our. I live with three other love angels.

First, Kim Seokjin. He has blond hair that magically swoops to the side, always wearing pink. His heart is as big as his shoulders. Some say before he shoots you, he winks a dangerous wink just to make you fall in love. What a tease.

Next, Kim Namjoon. He's popular around our community, all the angels know him for his crazy inventions. In fact, he made the invisible button thing. He jokingly told me that he would make one small enough for my hand, I might take up the deal since the one he gave me can barely grasp the tip of finger. He has pretty peach hair that occasionally sparkles in the right light.

My last roommate, Jeon Jungkook. He's prefect at everything, there was a story going around where he shot 10 people at once. He mostly stays in his room, watching anime and playing video games. Although he's perfect, he's self conscious. HOMEBOY WAS BORN WITH BUNNY EARS AND A FLOOFY BALL FOR A TAIL. Angels made fun of him for that. He was born with bunny ears instead of wings. They're cute.

"I saw you walk into Mrs. Stab's office. Got something to say?" Jin crossed his arms, waiting for my reply.

"I fucked up on a mission and didn't get the target. That's all" I sigh, laying my head on the cold countertop.

"She didn't look too hap-"

"A human distracted me" I murdered myself for confessing the truth, already regretting it with Jin's dramatic gasp.

"How the fuck does that even happen? Just shoot the arrow and go" Jimin wished it was as simple as Jin said.

"That's the problem, I dropped all my arrows while running." I mumbled the words, digging myself deeper into my grave.

"Woah, Park Jimin dropped his arrows, what a fucking loser!" Jungkook walked cockily out of his room, a plain bowl in his hand as he reached for the rainbow pack of Froot Loops.

"Shut the fuck up bunny ears. If any of you dick suckers need me, you can find me crying in my room" I give a disgusted look before slipping out of the seat, stumbling to my familiar door.

"ooOoOoh HES MAD!" Jungkook yelled, a loud slap was heard after his comment leading to a painful 'ow!'.

I threw on a mustard colored turtleneck under a black puffy jacket, blue cuffed jeans and a black leather belt. I took a second glance at myself before putting my mask on, making sure I looked extra human-like today. I covered my pink fluffy hair with a black cap, I needed to look as normal as possible. I'm gonna get this done today. Min Yoongi, you're falling in love, whether you like it or not!.

I walked down the cracked sidewalk, following my gps to Yoongi. Everything was perfect, all I needed to do was shoot. Sounds simple.

   As I turn the corner at where the suspected Mint Yogurt should be, I hear a familiar voice. Not quite familiar, but I've heard it before. Perhaps in a movie or use-to-be target?. Never mind that, I have people to love match.

   As I got close to the target, I stop in my tracks. WHAT THE FUCK. It's the guy I saw yesterday, the guy that fucked up my work. But, he wasn't just standing there, HES TALKING TO MENU G. Before I could turn around, the familiar male meets my eyes.

"Wait, are you the guy from yesterday?!" The annoying male called out. My body stiffness. I stand there for a second, wondering if I should reply or walk away like I didn't hear him.

"Yes" my answer comes out soft and small. I keep my eyes on the tips of my shiny leather boots.

"Oh my god! Hi! I didn't actually think we would meet again" The male comes close, jumping his way towards me with Minion gi following him close behind.

"Me too..." I quietly mumble.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the other day. I know you were in a rush and I was being really annoying by stopping you. But, me and my friend are about to go get coffee, wanna tag along?" I hear the gleaming male say. I finally get the courage to look up, and holy fuck...worst decision I've ever done.

   The second I saw his bright box smile, beautiful doll nose, honey melting eyes covered by long thick eyelashes, small moles scattered around his porcelain face, I knew I hated him. Whom ever the person was that was gonna be shot with him was lucky, I even froze up on my own words by admiring the beauty.

"Aha...uhm..I don't know, I'm probably just gonna get in the way" I scratch the back of my head as I give a nervous smile. He must be a model.

"No way, come on! I owe you" He smiled again. He better stop, he needs to stop. I might just end up stabbing myself with my own arrow to fall in a trance.

"You actually owe me nothing, but since you're being so generous, I'll take the offer"
The words came out more proper than intended to. He gave a small clap, leading us to where the coffee shop was.

First of all, I wasn't just doing this for my own pleasure, but because Mean Unity would be eating this 'coffee' with us. I've heard of the term before, but I've never really seen this 'coffee' with my own two eyes.

A/n
Did u like the creative ways I spelled min yoongi in this? 👹