.27

*accidentally wrote this in 3rd pov srry

          "It's pretty here" Taehyungs whispered.

   They were in the middle of no where, out where you could barely see the city lights. Laying on the damp grass, staring up at the big, scary night sky. Taehyung never knew there could be so many stars.

"Do you like it?" Hearts grew red on either side of his cheeks when he felt Taehyungs hand wrap around his.

          "Yes" Taehyung smiled.

   They enjoyed the pretty night, cuddling and giggling with the moon and stars as their only witness.

First it started with small cute pecks and sweet hand holding, then Jimin had enough and just wanted Taehyung so bad. The feeling was strange, wanting someone so close. They made out till their kisses turned into heavy breaths, staring into each other's eyes like there was no one else.

The silence made them laugh, but they kept kissing through smiles. Taehyung kissed the corner of Jimins mouth, then his cheek. He slowly made his way to his neck, his hand lingering under his shirt. Jimin controlled his laughter for a second, a sudden burst of panic struck his way. He put his hands on Taehyungs shoulders, becoming tense.

"Tae..I uhm..." Jimin breathed out, swallowing his cracked voice. Taehyung just kept kissing him, Jimin wondered if he even heard him.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called out. The shaken voice broke Taehyungs daydream, making him look up. With one bat at Jimins face, he felt ashamed.

"Oh my god..sorry! Sorry, I just..god I don't know.." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin instead, pressing his cheek against his chest. Jimin bit his lip with a red face.

"No..I'm sorry I just..Ive never uhm..done anything.." He was flustered, wondering if he should feel bad for himself.

"Oh..yeah. I forgot. You don't have to say sorry, I should've asked." Taehyung sighed out, moving his head up to stare at Jimins face. Jimin stared down at him too,

"We can...keep going..if you want" Jimin almost choked half way through the sentence.

"Are you sure? Are you comfortable? Jimin, I love you so I need you to be on the same page as me. If you don't want to, tell me." Taehyung said the words so softly, gleaming into Jimins eyes like he was his whole world.

"I uhm..I love you too, I want to," Jimin turned so red that the hearts on his cheeks bursted all over his face, "Just be careful. I don't know what I'm doing."

Taehyungs eyes widened, he's never seen Jimin so vulnerable. Maybe when he showed his wings, but this is different. Way different.

          "Okay. We'll go slow." Taehyung smiled, beginning to kiss his swollen lips again.

   Jimin couldn't stop smiling and giggling with each kiss, remembering how the words fell so easily from his mouth. 'I love you'.

   Taehyungs fingers laced perfectly along Jimins waist. His hands were so warm and soft, Jimin melted into them. Taehyung broke the kiss for a second to remove his own shirt, leaning over to Jimin again.

   After a few more kisses, Taehyung took off Jimins shirt as well. He continued where he left off, slowly marking his neck and collarbones. Jimin had slipped out a few moans, which caused him to be incredibly embarrassed and flushed. Taehyung reassured him it was fine, and that his voice sounded pretty.

   Jimin kept trying to cover his mouth or bite his lip to stop the small sounds, but Taehyung ended up grabbing his hands and placing them on his hair instead. Taehyung licked, bit, and delicately kissed a trail down Jimins torso. Taehyung thought it was only fair for both of them to be naked at the same time, removing their pants at the same time. 

And gosh, Jimin was truly a god. He was perfect, everything pleased Taehyungs eyes. Taehyung had to sit back for a second to truly take everything in, realize what beauty he had in front of him.

While Jimin was incredibly embarrassed, and aroused. He could've easily just nutted at the way Taehyungs eyes traced over him. But he also felt stupid, for so many reasons.

"Is..is something wrong?" Jimins voice cracked, and he stared to the side with a pink face.

"Nothing, your just so pretty" Taehyung almost pouted the words, kissing his swollen lips again. He lightly kissed Jimins tummy, then he moved to his thighs. His skin was so soft and pearly, even gleaming with sweat.

He bit his inner thighs, so intoxicated by him. His soft scent, pearly skin, delicate moans, everything. Jimin was living in Taehyungs heart.

Jimin was hard, he had already came once if he was being honest. Taehyung was just too hot, and he had also never been touched like that before. Also, the butterflies wouldn't stop erupting. He stiffened up went he felt a warm hand on his dick, the feeling of hot breath on the tip made him want to squeal. He covered his mouth, shutting his eyes. Taehyung licked the pre cum off, stroking Jimin softly. He stared at Jimins scrunching face with entertainment, watching as his legs twitched and toes scrunched.

   Taehyung was also hard, but he knew he had to be delicate. Taehyung was secretly a sex fiend, but he didn't want to scare Jimin. It was a sacrifice he was willing to take. Love over pleasure, yikes. As time passed, he hoped the two would balance out. He decided to keep thoughts for later, pressing kisses onto Jimins shiny tip.

He ended up sucking Jimin off on their first official date. It was great. Although Taehyung wanted to do so much more, he didn't want to overstimulate his baby. They fell asleep in each other's arms, forgetting everything important they had to do the next day.

a/n
hi guys, I've been rlly ia and I want to apologize bc of that. I've been rlly /depressed/ and I lost intrest in everything, including writing. But I'm getting better! So I picked this back up :)I rlly hope you enjoyed, I'll try harder!

I uhm👉🏼👈🏼have also never written smut before, so I'm sorry if this is bad but a lot of u wanted it🔫🥺so uh, I tried. Thank u.