.19

"Haha..uhm.. look.. it's not that serious" Taehyung nervously smiles, crawling back in front of me after he was done securing my bandages.

"What?" My eyebrows knitted. That's so funny.

"It's..not that important.." Taehyung looked at the ground with flushed cheeks.

"So you're saying that I just revealed the most important thing to you and you're not gonna tell me about a little sketch?" I get closer to him, biting my lip with small anger. I mean what the fuck? Why would he play me like that.

"It's....okay, fine I'll tell you" Taehyung sighs, I clasp my hands together with a smile. He walks over to his bed, which had fluffy gray bedding and stuffed animals. But, one in particular catches my eye. It's a duck. A cute big fluffy duck. I feel like I've seen it some where.

"Can I sit on the bed" I ask, ignoring my 'dumb' thoughts.

"Let's just sit on the floor" Taehyung sighs with a smile. He piles blankets before we fall on them, looking up at the clear ceiling. We laid there for a bit till my excitement reached its peak,

"Now, tell me" I whisper. It feels nice, I feel so warm even though I'm shirtless. His presence just makes me feel so...giddy? happy? warm? So many different emotions that I can't explain. How can one person make me feel something so complicated.

"Don't get mad at me. But, that same night Yoongi had called me. We talked about small things and I noticed that his voice was a bit slow. He told me that he was a bit tipsy, and that you were at the party he was at. He uhm... he told..."Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing, "He...He told me you kissed Samm. And...it hurt. I was so selfish and sad that I ripped the sketch. I'm..sorry" Taehyungs voice was barely a whisper. But, I heard.

   My heart started to throb, it was as if someone ripped it out. Taehyung likes Samm?. A sudden wave of emotion crashed over me. I wanted to cry, but I had no reason why. Why was I suddenly feeling as if my world was splitting apart?.

          "Oh" I choked out. My voice was horse, tears were threatening to spill. I shouldn't be mad at him for liking someone, I see and make people fall in love everyday. But why does this feel different?. My head was filling with thoughts, I felt like I was gonna faint. I've never experienced whatever was happening to me right now. It was new. And it was too much.

          "Y-Yeah..so..you know now! Uhm.." Taehyung gulped. He probably doesn't want me here. I should have never kissed Taehyungs crush.

          "Can I take a shower? I'm covered in blood" I get up all of a sudden, smiling awkwardly. He looks..confused?,

         "Oh..uhm..yeah okay. Everything's in there already so.." He looks away. I walk quickly to the bathroom door, fiddling with the doorknob until its locked. I turned the water on, allowing none of my sniffles to be heard. What the fuck are you doing to me Kim Taehyung?.

                                         •

   He just..ran. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck! I fucked up!. Why do I ruin everything?!!. He must think I'm weird now!.

   I wanted to cry. I wanted the earth to swallow me whole. I know you could never feel the same way. That you're not supposed to feel how we're supposed to feel. But.. you're gorgeous to me.

          "I'm sorry for falling in love with you, Jimin" I whisper the words into the cold world, bringing my knees up to my chest. I'm sorry.

                                         •

   The frozen dots drip down my body, I felt completely numb. As I stared at the emotionless angel in the mirror, I heard a broken voice shatter through my thoughts.

"On a path filled by flowers,
I'm watching you today too
Will it be left inside me
The park that was passed by the moon
of dawn is expressing my feelings now
This song is towards you
The light reflected by the moon
on the night sky
the sound of film is heard

I still wonder, wonder beautiful story
I still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story,
I want to make you mine.."

   It was the voice of a true angel. I sigh, how could I ever be mad at him?. Its his choice to love who he wants, whether it be from the tip of an arrow or from personal opinion. I'm not sure why I gave myself this speech, but it helped. I walked out of the bathroom, he jumped up.

          "H..hi..uhm..I don't know if these will fit you but, it was the only thing I could find" Taehyung looked down at the ground as he handed me a set of clothes. He looked up, his face completely red.

          "Thank you, Tae" I display a small smile, heading towards the bathroom again. Samm is lucky. Really. Fucking. Lucky.

A/n
my mind traveled to a different dimension we hit 1k views y'all c r a z y