Part 6

Aizawa found Nezu curled under his desk, fur and clothing singed. "I got those papers, now what- ah-" The eraser hero dropped to his knees, expecting nothing but a little corpse. Nezu's eyes opened and he groaned.

"Principle Nezu! I thought you were dead!"

"I would have been if he's used the right voltage."

"What? You need to go to the hospital!"

"No!" Nezu grabbed Aizawa's sleep and forced himself to sit up. "Kaminari is the traitor." Aizawa's eyes widened and he picked Nezu up so they could talk as they walked. "He said that he wouldn't kill anyone else tonight if I didn't scream, but he's proven his behavior to be unpredictable. I need you to lock down the dorms and put all the teachers on high alert."

Aizawa's eyes blazed and he picked up his pace. One of his students, a traitor? He had known it would be a possibility, but it still hurt. The eraser hero had shoved it out of his mind, and it was hard to believe it now.

With All Might still in the hospital, Aizawa would need to look for others to help. He found his husband Mic in the staff room, where he and Nezu explained what had happened. The pros then convinced Nezu to stay in the locked room under a blanket, where he could rest and stay safe until Kaminari was caught.

"Do you know if Midnight is still here? I haven't seen her. I know that Vlad went home earlier, and thirteen hasn't been here all week, she's doing rescue in poland or something."

Mic tried to call Midnight, then texted her. At first she didn't reply, and then she did- Mic's shoulders quickly sagged when he read it. "Just got home." He frowned. "Oh- she just said she'll call the police for us though."

Aizawa shrugged and adjusted his capture weapon around his shoulders, loosening it slightly around his shoulders. "It's just us then."

Eyes widening, Mic looked at Aizawa with worry. "Are you sure? His electricity quirk is pretty strong. If he can get close to us and you don't erase his quirk in time, we're cooked."

This sent a flash of fear through Aizawa; he had underestimated Kaminari before, and if he did it now, he could lose the only man he loved.