julian blackthorn : his t-shirt

Julian rolled over in his bed, reaching an arm out to grab the girl next to him. His palm slapped the mattress next to him, still searching for (Y/N). Next to him the bed was empty, covers pulled up and the shape of where (Y/N) had been was fading. Julian slipped his hand over the bed again, she couldn't have been gone long because the mattress was still warm.

He smiled as he thought of the nice prior, rolling onto his back. Julian could still feel her lips pressed against his skin - his neck, his lips, his chest and so on - and her hands running down his body. He shivered at the thought from the night before.

Julian sat on the duvet of his bed, legs crossed with a sketch book in his lap. His chocolate curls steeped across his forehead, every few seconds his eyes rising to glance over at (Y/N).

She was paying little attention to the soft glances Julian was sending her. Instead she scrolled through her phone, looking through the pictures that they had taken today. (Y/N) smiled at one Emma had taken of she and Julian pushing and shoving each other down the streets. She always loved those moments.

He dotted the corner of the page, looking at the page one last time. "Hey." Julian called to (Y/N), bringing out his hand to brush her arm.

(Y/N) closed her phone, inching closer to boyfriend. She leaned her head down on his shoulder, to look at the sketch book he was angling towards her.

On the page was a picture of her, sitting at lunch today. Her hair was been pulled back into two matching braids, pieces of hair fallen out and framing her face. There was a wide smile laid across her lips. She looked directly at who was painting, which as to be Julian, no one else could make her smile so wide.

What happened next was not what Julian had expected. Instead of telling him how great the painting was she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. As she did so Julian knocked his sketch book and pencils out of his lap as she pulled him down to her.

Julian's lips quickly found hers, hands running up her sides and resting on the lower end of her rib cage. Her hands got lost in his hands, moving quickly towards the edge of his shirt, tugging it off.

Their first time. Julian kept replaying it in his mind over and over, and smiling the whole time. His entire body felt like it was floating, as if he was swimming through a sea of clouds. Julian knew he loved (Y/N), he could feel it in his veins, but he hadn't been sure that she loved him until last night.

The door to his room opened, (Y/N)'s smiling face peeked in carefully before fully entering the room. She was holding a tray in her hands, laid upon it was two plates stacked high with pancakes, a bottle of syrup next to the plates and two glasses of what appeared to be orange juice.

But that wasn't what Julian was looking at, he was more focused on the fact that all she wore seemed to be his shirt and panties. A new tightness rose in his chest, looking at the sight in front of him. Seeing the women he loved standing in front of him like this made him weak, make it feel like his heart would beat from his chest.

"Good morning." (Y/N) sang, setting the tray upon the bed in front of him. She then rounded the bed and crawled in next to him, her arms snaked around his as she laid her head upon his shoulder.

Julian kissed the top of her head, "Good morning." He mumbled, taking in the scent of her hair, "How are you?" Julian asked, moving the tray so it sat over one of each of their legs. He then handed (Y/N) a cup, flashing her a smile when she took it.

"Physically, I'm alright." She admitted, shifting her weight slightly. "But I'm mostly perfect." (Y/N) said happily, setting her cup down on the tray before leaning forward to grab a plate.

Julian watched as she reached out, his shirt pulled up on her skin. He felt his breath hitch in his throat, forcing himself to take another bite of his pancakes.

Julian swallowed a mouthful of food before speaking, "Are you wearing my shirt?" He asked, feeling a smile rise on his lips.

(Y/N)'s hands stilled, dropping her silverware before grasping the shirt. She loved wearing Julian's clothes, it made her feel safe and loved, but she supposed that he might not like the idea.

"Oh." (Y/N) said quietly, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" She paused to swallow a lump rising in the back of her throat. "I can change I-"

"(Y/N)." Julian laughed, placing a hand gently to the side of her face. This action stopped her rambling, leaving her looking at him with worried look. He always told her that she worried too much, "I wasn't complaining." Julian mumbled,
smirking down at her.

Her cheeks and ears flushed red, heat rising up her chest and neck before settling on her face. (Y/N) leaned into Julian and smiled, "I love you." She said, bringing her lips closer to his.

Julian smiled, steadying a hand on the tray. He let her lips fall on his, bringing his one free hand from the side of her cheek to the back of her neck so he could deepen the kiss. Both of them smiled against each other, desperately searching for more.

"Breakfast in bed was a good idea." He gasped, realizing that his head was spinning from the pleasure of her lips on his.

(Y/N) smiled, "Good, I thought it would be nice if someone made you breakfast for a change." She told him, turning back to eat her own food.

Julian stared at her, in his chest butterflies flew. Never in all his life had anyone noticed how much effort he put into everything - raising the kids, cooking, cleaning - and it felt nice.

"I love you too, I'm not sure if I told you that a minute ago." He pointed out, eyes still locked on her face. "But I do, I do love you." Julian said it again, now that he had said it once he wanted to say it a million times, to scream it from the top of the Institute so everyone would know. He loved her, and it was obvious that she loved him too.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 1127