Thirst

When Nova awoke, she had a killer headache, sitting up she rubbed her head and looked around. Not only that, she noticed that she was back in her human form which somehow must have reverted back when she's unconscious. As she took her chance to observe her surrounding, Nothing looked familiar, not immediately anyway. She stood and took a step but stopped when the glass prohibited her from going further, she was encompassed in a container, with the ceiling made of some kind of metal. All too quickly did she remember what had happened, "Oh Scrap,"

Rubbing her eyes some more to ward of the lingering effects of forced sleep, she took in the room. It looked sort of like Ratchet's med bay but a whole lot meaner, 'this is probably Knockout's, uh-oh. Why hasn't he killed me yet?' As if to answer her question a door slid open and Knockout came in, "Ah, I see that you're awake."

"Gee, Did it take a genius to figure that out?" She huffed crossing her arms

Knockout scowled, "If it wasn't for the sole fact that Megatron wants you alive so you can be studied, I would have terminated you when he brought you in."

"Well lucky me. I'm stuck with crazy doc. Nocks." She rolled her eyes, he wasn't allowed to kill her, at least not yet.

"At least you'll prove to be an interesting study." He smiled menacingly as he grabbed a scanner.

Nova groaned as he walked over, 'she was not anyone's lab rat!' He stopped in front of her container and lifted the scanner, "You're not going to be able to scan me."

He laughed, "How are you going to stop me?" He pressed the scan button, the machine frying a second later. He glared at the scanner, "What did you do?!"

"Like I'm going to tell you? Yer crazy, but we already knew that." Overloading any piece of technology always worked to fry it and she smiled, inwardly.

Knockout's servos formed fists, "Fleshie!  I o'ta..."

"Kill me? Go ahead, I'm sure Megatron will be very understanding."

Pure anger burned in his optics, 'she is finding every loop hole! ' He grumbled something before turning around, "Never thought I'd see the day where Megatron would be used against Decepticons..." He continued to grumble.

Nova all but ignored him, choosing to instead look around and try and find some means of escape or a way to contact the 'bots. First thing first, she had to get out of the container. While she might be able to get into the Decepticon's computer and unlock it, she had never tried infiltrating a devise that complicated yet. 'There's a first time for everything I guess, now I just need Knockout to leave...' Seeing he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon, she just took the step it took to get to the back of the container and sat down, now it's a waiting game.

Knockout looked over his shoulder, the technorganic was being far too quiet, though he should have expected that from her...when she wasn't screaming off his audios. She was sitting in the container, her eyes closed, and remaining unbelievably still. He smirked, 'now would be a perfect time to get an in-depth scan.' He walked over and lifted another scanner, only for it to go up in sparks like the other one, "Stop doing that! How are you even doing that? How did you know I was coming over to scan you?!"

Nova just sat there, a ghost of a smile playing on her lips, staring at Knockout but not uttering a single sound. She had heard, and felt, him coming over and she sensed the energy of the scanner, it was pretty easy to put together. He growled and undid the container and pulled her out. She jumped slightly in surprise but said nothing. He dumped her on a table a brought up a scanner built into his arm, since he was a medic. Reacting on instinct she put up an energy field as the scan ran over her.