Taken

(A/N Hey Guys, I know this chapter is a bit long but I had to skipped to Plus One becoz this is the part where Nova attempts to get the bone and where she is going to be taken.)

Nova was no longer wearing her usual clothes due to her torns and ripped from the Decepticon attack. She went over to the soldier's quarter and asked if they can lend some clothes. Although, the boys don't seem to take things serious when they try to flirt with her. Unfortunately, Campy hissed at them by showing its scary look as Nova continued to smile innocently while asking politely about spare clothes, much to their frightened state.

 She now wears a green T-Shirt and camo pants, her black boots is still the same. Also, she didn't want to part with her star collar necklace that was given from June's gift and still wearing the black glove on her right hand, even the scar on her left arm is still shown but she didn't mind. She even had her hair tied in a ponytail with a help from June which it was the first time for her. She never done it before which she seems satisfied by the hairstyle. Her human friends were surprised by her appearance, that she looked like a military soldier.

Fowler had just finished informing June of the situation of moving and she had very quickly agreed, wanting to keep Jack as safe as possible. For the other kid's families, it was a bit more difficult but Fowler managed. The next week consisted mainly of three families moving. Jack, Miko, and Raf's onto the base's housing grounds. Nova went with JAck and June to help in packing their things. She packed the last box of things she was going to be taking, which was a small box of pictures. Nova turned to see Jack helping June with the box and much to her curiosity, she watched June planted a kiss on Jack's face while smiling before continuing their pack. Nova tilted her head, wondering what it was since she still learning more about humans. She has seen them in television and wondered what was like, but that curiosity will be learned later. After that, They were now officially out of their house and in the base.

Later, Nova was leaning on the rail, watching Ratchet working on the monitor, looking at all the info. being presented to them. The ground bridge was finally stable. She did recall that they sent Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack to their former base to search for anything useful, while the rest of them are waiting for them. After a little while they request a groundbridge back.

Raf looked over at them from his temporary desk, "Return trajectory fluctuations have been stabilized

Raf looked over at them from his temporary desk, "Return trajectory fluctuations have been stabilized."

Ratchet nodded, looking back at his screen. "Ultra Magnus, we are ready to receive you."

Ultra Magnus came drove through without any problem, Bumblebee removed the cube as Magnus transformed, "we didn't find much else in the rubble of the former base."

 Wheeljack walked through, holding up the old lob ball. "You call this 'not much else?'" He then lobbed it right at Bulkhead which rebounded off his chassis towards Miko and Jack who stood on a leveled platform. Jack was about to pull Miko away until Nova stood in front of them and used her telekinesis to stop the ball which made it stopped in slow motion, it was closed to their faces.