I hear her whisper gently, her soft lips inches from mine. "I can barely resist you with others around. How can I do it alone..?"

Fuck.

I bite my lip harshly and refrain from pushing her against these walls and smashing my lips against hers, but I know how wrong it is. How could a few words make hundreds of dirty thoughts run through my head? My hooded eyes gaze at a pair of luscious, pink lips and the lust that runs through them is probably evident enough with my trembling thighs.

"Don't," I barely whisper. It's weak. And we can both hear how bad of a liar I am, but I'm hoping she stops my constant desire. "L-Lauren..."

Lauren's eyes flutter closed and her grip on my jaw loosens as her fingertips trail down my neck. I feel my thighs clamp shut in response when her hands tighten gently around my neck, but I surprise myself by letting out a soft moan. Lauren presses her lips against mine only a split second after and I feel lightheaded, feeling my lips entrapped between her soft ones.

I grip her collar tightly and exhale heavily, molding my lips into her perfect ones lightly before bringing her face closer to mine. I feel her head tilt slightly and I teasingly run the tip of my tongue against her eager one. She pulls away and whispers raspily, "Jump,"

I almost groan at her tone but I listen, jumping and wrapping my legs around her waist. Lauren lifts me up and presses me up harder against the wall, her lips still hungrily kissing mine. I gasp into her mouth when her hips buck forward, a thick bulge pressing up against my hot and dripping core.

I grind my hips against hers desperately, moaning when she attaches her lips to my neck. I grip her shoulder tightly, feeling shivers run down my body at the sensation of her warm mouth sucking at my skin.

My head is spinning and I know that I shouldn't be doing this, but Lauren's touch is enough to make my legs tremble and my body melt. It was nearly impossible to resist her when she was driving me insane every minute of the day; especially now that her lips are leaving wet kisses up and down my neck and on my jaw.

I can hear my uneven breathing and can't believe how badly I want her right now, how needy I sound.

I let out another quiet groan when Laurens erection pokes at my center, leaving my legs wobbly. I bring my hand in between us and wrap my hand around the length of her, moaning at how thick it felt through her pants.

Lauren groans into my ear and lets out a shaky gasp when I begin slowly stroking through her sweats, feeling my underwear stick to my core uncomfortably. "Fuck Camila, w-wait..."

Another groan.

I smirk and plant kisses on her neck, sinking my teeth gently before sucking. I loved how her hips bucked occasionally and how she let out small moans now and then between my stroking and nibbling.

"I think we should go back," I whisper, tightening my grip on her cock but remaining just as gentle. I stroke a little faster, enjoying the way she gasps and moans quietly in my ear, with her hand still gripping my neck. My core drips at the sound of her raspy whimpers, a loud groan sending shivers down my spine when her lips find my ear.

She wanted to tease me for being angry? I'll do just the same.

The firmer my hand remains on her, the tighter both her hands get on my neck and waist. I hold back a moan when her hand guides mine, stroking harder and faster with whimpering gasps in between.

"C-Camila I-" Lauren's thighs tremble a bit and I smash my lips against her soft ones, feeling myself drip impossibly wet after hearing my name roll hoarsely off her tongue. I feel her lips fit perfectly into mine, tilting my head and capturing her bottom lip in between mine. I give a gentle suck and she smashes our lips together again, now exhaling heavily through her nose.