Author Announcement!

Hello my faithful fans of Thick Thighs! I hope you all enjoyed the story in all of it's 'I-don't-even-know-how-this-happened' moments. I'm not sure if  I mentioned this before in this book but my plans were to wait until the Trappers series finished before writing Essence book but I've decided to change things. 

The 'Trappers' series isn't getting as much attention as I would like and it's disheartening in the least and makes it difficult to find the drive to write. I was hoping it would've been a bit more popular than it is but that's probably me just overreaching and I'm sure interest will pick up once it's finished but just in case it doesn't and my interest continues to decline (therefore making the updates slower/nonexistent) I'm thinking of changing the plans for my future books.

I had originally planned to do the spin-offs of Trappers first because I wanted to use characters from those books and some of the other books I plan to write. Those books being Essence spin-off and 'Curves 2'. That idea was created from the idea that Trappers would've been more popular once I edited everything and created ideas for the spin-offs like I wanted years ago. So I'm thinking of scrapping that idea altogether.

However, I will continue writing the spin-offs because I've already got the ideas for each book and will NOT discard them. I still want everyone to know what the gang has and would be up to years later. The next books just won't be as woven into the Trappers series as I wanted. At least I won't feel as pressured into finish their books as quickly as possible.

I plan to keep the same updating schedule I have now since Trappers 3 is about half way finished and just stick with it until the end. Then instead of immediately writing Trappers 4 I'll start updating another book, whether it be Essence's book or Curves 2 or  the next book in the possessive series (Her Savior) will be debated upon later. Depends on how I feel.

Thanks for reading through this impossibly long rant. Tell me what you guys think about the idea. Thanks for all your support.