Part 2

Hi guys

So before continuing the part I would like to make some changes in the plot.

1. Abhimanya is introduced before uttara's engagement unlike in SR he was introduced after the engagement.

So let's start

In mm

Sanskar was sitting in the hall hell tensed. He wanted to go to swara and inquire about her but Ragini had warned him to stay away from her. He saw doctor coming from her room. He ran towards her

Sanskar- Doctor how is MY Swara ?

Doctor- She is just stressed out that's why fainted. Nothing else.

Sanskar- Thanks doctor.

Doctor left. Sanskar slowly went near guest room. He saw Ragini sleeping. He quietly went near swara and caressed her hair and kissed her forehead and murmured 'I Love You'. He was going when he heard a voice.

Voice- What r u doing here?

Sanskar- Rag...in..i. vo I came here to see swara

Ragini- I said u right not to come near swara

Sanskar(angry) - Ragini swara is my wife. who the hell r u to stop me

Ragini- I m her sister. And u realized now that she is your wife. When u took such a stupid decision of marriage she wasn't your wife right?

Sanskar- See Ragini it's our personal matter. Its better if u concentrate on making abhimanyu agree that he is Laksh. Don't poke your nose in our matter.

Ragini- O really. Then listen Mr Sanskar Maheshwari now I bloody don't care if he is Laksh or not. Till I don't find my sister genuinely happy, I have no husband. If Swara can leave u for me then I can also leave Laksh for swara because somewhere the root cause of this problem is laksh.

Saying this she closed the door on his face. Sanskar was stunned. He thought only swara's first priority is Ragini but her the situation is vice versa.He left to his room.

Next morning in guest room

Sunlight falls on swara making her open her eyes. She looked around and saw Ragini near her. Finding movement, Ragini opened her eyes. She saw Swara awake and lost. Ragini kept her hand on her hand bringing her out from the trance.

Swara( fake smile)- Ragini when did u wake up?

Ragini- Swara no need to fake this smile and hide your pain. U can share it.

Swara looked at her once and burst out crying. Ragini hugged her to make her calm.

Swara- Why always me ragini ? How can sanskar take such a decision? Doesn't he know how much I love him and then too he is doing this. I m tired of all this. I feel like death is much better than this. I can't see Sanskar getting married to someone else.

Ragini- Swara Shh calm down. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Swara calm down.

Ragini- Swara do u want Sanskar back?( Swara nodded) Then u have to listen to me. 

Ragini- But Ragini what we will do? And I think u should think about Laksh rather than me.

Ragini- Swara I m thinking about all. I mean u, me, sanskar, and Laksh. I have made such a plan that they both will accept their mistakes on their own

Swara- Are u sure?I don't know about Laksh but sanskar is a tough nut to crack.

Ragini- Same with Laksh but we have to do it.This plan is risky but no choice.