Questions? I got answers! (kinda)

Hello my darlings~ 

First of all, I wanna thank you all for being such sweethearts and sending so much love and support through your comments, votes and PMs! They are much appreciated! You guys are just the best!

So I thought I'd do a little special and answer a couple of interesting questions some of you sent me through PM, and to help me with that, we have a couple of guests!

Fudou: Yo

Gouenji: It's been a while

Toramaru: Hello!

Endou: Yo Minna~

Kidou: Hey!

They'll be doing some commentaries on my answers (lol) and we also have a special announcement later on too!

Fudou: Sorry, but it's not about Akira continuing her stories. This girl *points to me* is still recovering and her writing is still atrocious.

Me: Sad...but true. Anyway, let's start!

1. How've you been?

Honestly, I've been getting this question a lot lately lol and I'm so so sorry if I didn't get to reply to you. There was just too much messages to read and I kinda lost track on the ones that I already read/answered. But in all honesty, those lovely messages of yours make me feel loved! And to answer this question, I'm still alive and I'm trying my best to recover as soon as I can! I've been having a lot of down days, but I think I can get through them.

Fudou: You could've just told them that from the get go

Kidou: She wants to thank them okay? Deal with it

Toramaru: Thank you for making my onee-chan feel so loved!

2. Onee-san! Do you RP? 

Yeah I do! I actually thought of starting again cause it's good interaction with others and I kinda use it as...uh, some sort of training for my writing (?) if that makes sense haha

But I have my boundaries. Like, if your muse is the most powerful thing on the planet and has a weak character development, sorry but I'll evaporate out right away. I'll humor ya for a bit, but if it gets too...much, then I'll be killing my muse and leave the RP. No joke. 

Story-based RPs are good. Character RPs are...tolerable if done right. 

Sorry if I'm picky. I've had my fair share of RP 'incidents' that broke my heart, left me agitated and unsatisfied, and just... made me wanna shoot my brain out. 

But hey, I welcome a good RP every once in a while. So I hope you don't hate me for answering the question this way. And don't be shy to invite or instigate an RP with me! I'll comply! Whether or not I'm retained is solely based on how it'll turn out <3

Fudou: No one will love you if you act like that

Gouenji: You sound like her anxiety

Endou: Why do you have to be negative Fudou?

Me: *clears throat* welp, let's move on!

3. If you do RP, which character of yours do you adore most?

This was a follow-up question to #2. And to answer that, I think I have to say it's...Klaire Arroyal (Aohara Akira). I don't think I've introduced her to you guys yet, but I do use her in some RPs I do outside wattpad. 

And I adore her so much cause out of all my OC characters (as far as I'm concerned) that I use for RPing, she's the most unorthodox. She was based off a character of an artist I love. 

Toramaru: which leads us to the surprise announcement!!!

Me: Because I wanted to interact more with my awesome friends/readers outside of wattpad, I made an account on facebook that you can add me on! and surprise, surprise! my account name is Klaire Arroyal 

Feel free to add me anytime! 

I plan to post some short stories there; most are just horrible attempts to revive my writing skills. You can send me a message through messenger, RP with me if I'm not busy and I'll be posting some embarrassing stuff about yours truly, won't that be fun? Hope to see you there!

4. Are you secretly an attention whore?

This one was from a hater who reads my works (lol, thanks girl!) So to answer that, a small part of me will say yes and majority of me, which is controlled by my social anxiety will say 'hell no'.

I like recognition where recognition is due though.

5. Love your stories! Where do your ideas come from? 

First of all, thanks! 

And second...to be honest, my stories just write themselves most of the time (which is a big reason why I rarely finish a damn book haha). Fanfiction, I based off the book/anime/show. Some of my books were inspired by other books. And the rest, well...they just happen to pop outta my head from a simple 'what if' phrase.

Kidou: Sounds legitimate enough.

6. I can tell from some of your works that you have a twisted mind, any reason behind it?

I...absolutely have no idea! I'll take that as a complement though! Maybe it just come naturally for me? lol

7. What's your most disturbing fantasy onee-san...?

I've omitted the rest of the question cause its...private lol.

But I guess, my answer for that one is...Klaire's History. I don't know why, but when I saw 'disturbing fantasy', that's the first thing I thought of haha.

That, and I guess something to do with auralism? 

If you'd like to know Klaire's history, I think I posted it on my FB account. Add me to find out!

Fudou: that shameless self-promotion though

Toramaru: It's alright, she's doing it on her book, right nee-san?

Me: *nods* (TwT) I'm still sorry for me shamelessness 

Welp! that's all for today! Thanks again for reading this far and for continuing to support me and my works! You guys are amazing! I love you all so much! And for those whose questions I answered, I hope I answered them well enough (^^')