Until Tomorrow Runs Out [AU] (Matatagi Hayato)

Falling in love with someone you shouldn't have is the biggest risk you have ever made...

You, a princess has fallen for the Prince of an enemy kingdom...Matatagi Hayato. The scandalous action has unnerved your family, hoping that this was all just a plan to infiltrate their enemy's territory. But when Prince Hayato himself presents himself as your lover and asks for your hand in marriage from your father, the King was outraged.

But let it not be said that the King was heartless. Your father was a kind man, and he said he'll think about the proposal for a while. He still doesn't know whether to give up his only child to the son of his enemy... nonetheless, Prince Hayato's father seems to like the idea of you and him together.

That night, you sat alone in your room waiting for your father's decision...ah, but waiting is such a tedious task... you stood outside the balcony that overlooked castle's garden. Then, you heard a knock at your door.

"Your Highness! A letter arrived for you, it's from Prince Hayato" someone called out from the outside.

You ran to the door to greet the messenger and thanked him for bringing you the letter. You then sat on your bed and carefully opened it.

My fair (YN),

Even when I am in bed, my thoughts joyfully rush to you, my eternal beloved. But my heart aches as I sit here waiting to know whether Fate will hear our prayer. To survive life, I must either live with you altogether or never to see you. Yes, I am the Prince of the kingdom your father loathes so much, but for me, I am a wanderer in the desert until I can fly to your arms and say that I have found my home with you.

But right now, we must both live separately for the time being.

Yet, I am proud to let you know that I am faithful to you and only you. No other woman can possess my heart.

Your love has made me the happiest man alive knowing that I have found my soulmate; and at the same time the most miserable man alive as I live in agony far from where you are. The simple truth that you are in my heart yet not by my side haunts me at night. I need you...I love you...

But don't worry, I will find a way for you father to agree to my proposal. I won't give up my love.

Love me today, yesterday and til tomorrow runs out, and I shall love you just as much, if not...more.

Ever yours,

Hayato

Tears streamed down your face as your reread the letter. The words of comfort overcame your distress as a new sense of hope burned inside you.

You knew Hayato would never give up... he'll never let you go.

And only time will tell when you can be together, joined in sacred matrimony as husband and wife....

Me: This one is my favourite so far! *smiles* It was adapted from Ludwig Van Beethoven's letter to his beloved wife!

Toramaru: whoa, he sure loves his wife...

Fudou: who IS his wife anyway?

Me: I forgot to look it up in the book... *laughs nervously*

Fudou: you can be really hopeless sometimes...

Toramaru: anyway... the last one to be featured is Gamma-san!

Me: we hope you enjoyed this one! If you liked this chapter, please vote, comment and share