Happy Endings (Kidou)

Me: Here's a shout out for DragonessKunoichi who's one of my best friends here at wattpad!!! Thanks for the support girl! I hope you like the story! By the way, you, my dear readers, are going to play as DragonessKunoichi's OC; Mizuko Ami. But I'll leave the attributes open so you can still be yourself :3 Also, this'll be the debut of my OC Utsunomiya Akira (she's basically Alexi Knight from Unexpected, that's just her Japanese dubbed name), so I hope you guys are ok with that! So guys, let's start with Kidou's wonderful story with you!

Kidou: *blushes*

Me: awww Kidou-kun is blushing! Saa~ enjoy!!!

~~~~

You've wandered down the halls of Raimon Junior High with your best friend, Utsunomiya Akira. She was a manager and somewhat trainer for the soccer team. Of course, you were in the team too as midfielder.

 It was your free period and you two have decided to go to the library to study up for an exam. As much as you wanted to take a nap during this golden opportunity, you can't.

"You've been working yourself too much Ami-chan." Akira said as she walked beside you, "At this rate, you'll be too stressed to go to the party next week."

You groaned. Your family, being the wealthy business socialites they are, are having a party where they'll publicize some huge announcement. "Don't remind me, I still haven't found anything to wear!"

Akira laughed and smiled a bit, "I'm sure you'll find something. Besides, I think you'll look good in anything!"

You smiled at your friend's statement, "Good thing you and the whole team will be there. Gods, I don't know what I'll do if I had to bear all that boring junk by myself."

You were lucky that your parents agreed to let you invite all of your friends to the said party, supposedly because they think you needed to be with your peers.

You and Akira arrived at the library just in time to see Gouenji and Kidou walk out the door. You instantly saw Akira's face turn red knowing she had a huge crush on the flame striker. They were both wearing their school uniform, but instead of his usual goggles, Kidou was wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses making his vermillion-colored eyes stand out.

"Hi." You greeted both males while Akira only smiled at them.

"Let me guess, you're here to study for the history exam tomorrow?" Kidou smirked while he looked at you. You instantly became irritated because of the way he spoke to you.

What can you say? Both of you have been rivals since he started here at Raimon. You were always competing in grades, athleticism and other stuff. It didn't help that you two were stuck in the same class too. You'd go after each other so often that you'd practically make a big contest out of everything. Of course he wins some round while you won others. So far, you both had equal amounts of wins and losses and the upcoming exam serves as your tie breaker.

"I'll make sure I get a higher grade than you Kidou." You said sternly. "Then I'll finally get to beat you!"

Kidou only sighed as if to show that he was getting tired, "Whatever Mizuko."

He then started to walk away followed by Gouenji after he said good bye to both of you. Seeing the gesture Kidou put up made you irritated. You couldn't get that guy! You loathed the way he would stride up to you with that smirk of his then act as if he's disappointed in you for no reason! It's like he's always challenging you for a battle but always ends up unsatisfied in the end. What is that about?!

"There's seriously something wrong with that guy!" you said irritated while you and Akira sat down in one of the library's study table.

"Who are you talking about Ami-chan?" Akira asked.