Sleeping Beauty (Fubuki Shirou)

"(FN)! (FN)! (FN) please wake up! Shirou-kun is here!" (FN)'s mother called from downstairs.

No answer.

She sighed and turned to the sweet boy who lived next door and gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry Shirou-kun, but I guess (FN) is still sleeping." She sighed, "I knew I should've never let her finish that late-night movie."

A disappointed frown made its way on Fubuki's face as he looked down, slightly tilting the plastic crown on his head. "But we were going to play castle today... she promised.... She'll be my princess today." He said silently.

Fubuki's gentle charm made (FN)'s mother want to squeal and hug him or even pinch his cute little cheeks! But she had to keep it all in and smiled warmly at him.

"Shirou-kun, maybe you'd like to wake your little princess up with a kiss?" (FN)'s mother suggested with a slight giggle and blushing face. DAMN, SHE SHIPPED THEM HARD.

Hearing this, Fubuki nodded and ran to (FN)'s room only to see her curled up in her blue bed sheets. Her head was poking out of the mess of blankets and pillows, why she had so many of those in such a small bed was totally beyond Fubuki's comprehension. But it made her look all cute and fluffy! The curtains were also opened up giving the room such immaculate lighting that it made it look like something out of the fairytale's his mother used to read him.

A blush crept it's way to Fubuki's face as he laid down his plastic sword and walked gingerly towards the sleeping beauty.

"Oh Princess!" he said as if he practiced his lines all night, "I bid thee to wake up from thy slumber."

Not a single movement except for the light breathing of Fubuki's sweet princess.

"Oh no! has thy slumber deepened because of the curse? If that's so, please let thy humble prince wake thee from thine sleep, that thine eyes might open up and see the sights which thy dream can never provide."

Fubuki heard a muffled squeal by (FN)'s mother by the door, but he ignored it. His eyes stayed glued to the fair princess softly snoring in her sheets.

With a soft smile, he closed his eyes and kissed the girl on her lips. It stayed like that for a while, until such time that the fair princess' eye opened up. Fubuki pulled away and smiled at (FN) lovingly.

"Good morning my princess..."

~~~~

Present time~

"..and that's how I got your first kiss..." Fubuki said as he took another bite of his salted-caramel ice cream.

He and (FN) were in the living room and the topic sort of popped out. All throughout the story, (FN)'s face was beat red because she couldn't believe any of it! Fubuki Shirou, her best friend, the guy she's been dreaming of for years...had stolen her first kiss, and she didn't even remember it?

"I can't believe this!" she said covering her face with a pillow.

Fubuki smiled innocently and took another bite of his ice-cream, "If you won't believe me, ask your mom. She was by the door the whole time."

"YEAH! I WAS THERE SWEETIE AND GODS, DID I SHIPPED YOU LIKE CRAZY BACK THEN! HURRY UP AND ASK SHIROU-KUN TO MARRY YOU!" she screamed from the kitchen.

She sweat-dropped and blushed at her mother's comment and ability to hear things clearly from afar...especially when it concerns her and Fubuki.

She still buried her face in the pillow and avoided Fubuki's loving stares purposely. Little did she know that Fubuki had other plans.

"You know... I wouldn't mind marrying you." he said as he pulled the pillow away from her and held her cheeks closer to his face. "After all, you are my sleeping beauty..."

He unexpectedly dove in for the kiss that caught (FN) off-guard. It stayed like that and she remembered the familiar sensation of Fubuki's lips on hers... so she kissed back and melted into the kiss. Surprisingly, she liked the salted-caramel taste on his lips.

When they pulled away, Fubuki asked (FN) to be his girlfriend in which she answered with a timid 'yes'.

And they lived happily ever after...with (FN)'s mother sprawled on the floor because of extreme fangirling...

~~~~

Me: nyahahaha~ and that's Fubuki!

Toramaru: next up is...Kidou-san with the third highest votes!

Fudou: *smirk* looks like I beat him this time... hey Akira, make sure his is worse than mine alright?

Me: hmmm I don't know how to do that...but I'll try, I guess?

Toramaru: bye bye~